Bulletin can refer to:
- Periodicals (newspapers, magazines, journals)
- The Bulletin, a now defunct Australian magazine
- The Bulletin (alternative weekly), an alternative weekly published in Montgomery County, Texas, United States
- The Bulletin (Bend), a daily newspaper in Bend, Oregon, United States
- The Bulletin (Brussels weekly), a weekly English-language magazine published in Brussels, Belgium
- The Bulletin (newspaper), a newspaper in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States founded in 2004
- The Philadelphia Bulletin, a newspaper published in Philadelphia from 1847 to 1982
- The Bulletin (Montgomery County, Texas)
- The Bulletin (Pittsburgh), a monthly community newspaper in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Many associations maintain a bulletin for their members and by extension, a number of scientific journals have the title of "Bulletin of ", including:
- The Franklin Square Bulletin, weekly town paper published in Franklin Square, New York.
- Annual Bulletin (disambiguation), various publications also called Bulletin
- Bulletin.co.uk, UK news website.
- The Bulletin - defunct Glasgow newspaper
- Bulletin board, a kind of noticeboard
- Bulletin board system, a kind of internet discussion forum
- Bulletin Building, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Washington, D.C.
- "Bulletin Debate", a poetic dispute which took place in the Australian magazine The Bulletin from 1892-93
- ICL Bulletin, a Viewdata system developed by ICL in the early 1980s
Other articles related to "bulletin":
... Baltic Astronomy Bulletin of the American Astronomical Society Bulletin of the Astronomical Society of India Bulletin of the Vilnius Astronomical ...
... "Community Arts Award" was given to the Las Cruces Bulletin by Dona Ana County Council) in 2010 ... In 2009, the Bulletin was named "Small Business of the Year" by the Hispano Chamber of Commerce de Las Cruces ... State University presented their "Spirit of Service Award" to the Bulletin in 2008 ...
... The Charger Bulletin is the official, student-run newspaper at the University of New Haven in West Haven, Connecticut since 1938 ... The Bulletin comes out weekly on Wednesdays while classes are in session ... The paper version of the Bulletin is distributed for free throughout the campus of UNH, and is also published online ...
... The SIGCHI Bulletin is one of the two membership publications of ACM SIGCHI, the Special Interest Group on Computer Human Interaction ... The Bulletin was first published in July 1982, though bearing the volume number 14, since it was a result of the renaming of the SIGSOC Bulletin, after SIGSOC (Special Interest Group on Social and Behavioral Computing ... The Bulletin was a paper publication until October 1995, after which it was published simultaneously on paper and on the Web, until July 2003, when it ...
Famous quotes containing the word bulletin:
“We know what the animals do, what are the needs of the beaver, the bear, the salmon, and other creatures, because long ago men married them and acquired this knowledge from their animal wives. Today the priests say we lie, but we know better.”
—native American belief, quoted by D. Jenness in The Carrier Indians of the Bulkley River, Bulletin no. 133, Bureau of American Ethnology (1943)
“I am fooling only myself when I say my mother exists now only in the photograph on my bulletin board or in the outline of my hand or in the armful of memories I still hold tight. She lives on in everything I do. Her presence influenced who I was, and her absence influences who I am. Our lives are shaped as much by those who leave us as they are by those who stay. Loss is our legacy. Insight is our gift. Memory is our guide.”
—Hope Edelman (20th century)
“Delusions that shrink to the size of a womans glove,
Then sicken inclusively outwards:
. . . the incessant recital
Intoned by reality, larded with technical terms,
Each one double-yolked with meaning and meanings rebuttal:
For the skirl of that bulletin unpicks the world like a knot....”
—Philip Larkin (19221986)