- br, Breton language in ISO 639-1 language code
- Bankruptcy (B/R in legal shorthand) or representing a debtor who has filed bankruptcy
- Red Brigades (Italian: Brigate Rosse), an Italian militant leftist group
- Bathroom in Internet slang
- Bishop Ramsey School, a Church of England Voluntary Aided secondary school in Ruislip
- BR = Best Regards, an erroneous neologism from 'Best Wishes' and 'Kind Regards', when it appears at the end of an e-mail, before sender's name.
- BR = Battle Rifle, a popular weapon in the Xbox series, Halo.
- Br., abbreviation for brother, used by Catholic brothers and Friars.
Read more about this topic: BR