Blue Diamond may refer to:
- "Blue Diamond", a song recorded by Gene Summers, first in 1963, on Donnybrook Records. The song title should have read Big Blue Diamonds and was later corrected when the recording was issued on Capri Records and then Jamie Records.
- A blue diamond, the most famous example being the Hope Diamond
- The Blue Diamond, the name assigned in 1954 to the air demonstration unit of the Philippine Air Force. In 1960, this was changed to The Blue Diamonds.
- Blue Diamond, Nevada, a census-designated place (CDP) in Clark County, Nevada, United States
- Blue Diamond Growers, a California-based agricultural cooperative and marketing organization that specializes in almonds
- The Blue Diamond (comics), a 1940s superhero from Timely Comics, a forerunner of Marvel Comics
- Blue Diamond Impatiens (Impatiens namchabarwensis), a flowering plant of the Balsaminaceae family
- The Heart of the Ocean, an important element in the 1997 Titanic film
- Blue Diamond Truck Co., LLC, a joint venture between Ford Trucks and Navistar International (previously IHC)
- A Viagra tablet (informal)
- Camp Blue Diamond, name for the headquarters of 1st Marine Division and later other Marine divisions in Ramadi, Iraq during the 2003-2010 Iraq War.
- The Blue Diamond Affair, a series of events triggered by the 1989 theft of gems belonging to the Saudi royal family by a Thai employee
- Blue Diamond Group, a chain of garden centres that originated in Guernsey but now also owns many centres in southern and central England
- The Blue Diamond Society, an LGBT rights organisation in Nepal
Blue Diamonds may refer to:
- Blue Diamonds, a Dutch 1960s doo-wop duo best known for their chart-topping single "Ramona"
- "Blue Diamonds", a song from Rusted Root's 2002 album Welcome to My Party
- "Blue Diamonds", No. 92 Squadron RAF aerobatic display team.
- "Blue Diamonds", a song from The Long Winters' 2003 album When I Pretend to Fall
- Blue Diamonds (aerobatic team), aerobatic display team of the Philippines Air Force
- Blue Diamond - AA No7 Radar - anti aircraft radar
- Blue Diamond - A bus company in West Midlands county
Other articles related to "blue diamond, diamond":
... Blue Diamond is a fictional character, a superhero in comic-books published by Marvel Comics, debuting under the company's 1940s forerunner, Timely Comics ... An unrelated supervillain called the Blue Diamond appears as an antagonist in Timely's The Human Torch #11 (Spring 1943) ...
... were equipped with the all-new OHV "Silver Diamond" engines in two different sizes, while the medium-duty versions retained the old 269 ci "Blue Diamond" L-head ... at 222 lb·ft (301 N·m) versus 192 lb·ft (260 N·m) for the Silver Diamond 240 ... L-series specs (1949) Engine Silver Diamond 220 inline-six, 220.5 cu in (3,613 cc) and 100 hp (75 kW) (L-110/120/130/150) Silver Diamond 240 inline-six, 240.3 cu in (3,938 cc) and 108 hp (81 kW) (L ...
... In late 2012 Blue Diamond, Black Diamond and Signature became Diamond West Midlands and operates all services across the West Midlands ... Black Diamond In 2008, upon takeover by Rotala, Diamond started to "localise" their operations ... In the Black Country, this meant that the brand became Black Diamond with 20 new Plaxton Centros (8 of which have since moved to Wessex Bus due to service cuts.) ...
... Blue Diamond was famous for its continuous shows and was extremely popular with the business travellers and the youth, being the only one of its type ... Blue Diamond screened almost always only English films ... Both Blue Diamond and Emerald were small theatres with about 300 seats at the most ...
Famous quotes containing the words diamond and/or blue:
“Masts in the offing wagged their tops;
The swinging waves pealed on the shore;
The saffron beach, all diamond drops
And beads of surge, prolonged the roar.”
—John Davidson (18571909)
“The old brown hen and the old blue sky,
Between the two we live and die
The broken cartwheel on the hill.”
—Wallace Stevens (18791955)