A black mamba (Dendroaspis polylepis), is a venomous snake.
Black mamba or Black Mamba may also refer to:
- Black Mamba (album), a 2008 album by Mani Spinx
- Black Mamba (roller coaster), a ride in German amusement park Phantasialand
- Black Mamba (group), an anti-terrorism group in Uganda
- A flavor of the energy drink, Venom Energy that is manufactured by Dr Pepper/Seven Up Inc.
- A nickname of basketball player Kobe Bryant
- A nickname of the boxer Roger Mayweather
- A nickname of the martial artist Kultar Gill
- A nickname of University of Oregon football player De'Anthony Thomas
- The code name of Beatrix Kiddo, a fictional character in the film Kill Bill
- A name used for a recreational drug based on Turnera diffusa
- Black Mamba (comics) (alias Tanya Sealy), a fictional supervillain in the Marvel Comics universe
Other articles related to "mamba, black":
... Mamba is a town in the Tibet Autonomous Region of China. ...
... Following his education, Mambabecame the ambassador to the European Union from 1991-1996 ... After leaving the European Union, Mambabecame the ambassador to the Republic of Korea and Asia ... From 2002-2005, Mambawas the ambassador to the United Nations from Swaziland ...
... BlackMamba is an inverted roller coaster built by Bolliger Mabillard in the German theme park Phantasialand ... area of the park and is named after the blackmamba snake ...
... Clifford Sibusiso Mamba(born 5 May 1963 in Manzini) is a Swazi diplomat and former Olympic athlete ... Mambacompeted for Swaziland at the 1984 Summer Olympics in the 100m and 200 m races ...
Famous quotes containing the word black:
“Lo, thus, as prostrate, In the dust I write
My hearts deep languor and my souls sad tears.
Yet why evoke the spectres of black night
To blot the sunshine of exultant years?”
—James Thomson (18341882)