Black Bart may refer to:
- Black Bart (outlaw), notorious American Old West outlaw
- Black Bart (wrestler) (born 1948), stage-name of American professional wrestler Rick Harris
- Bartholomew Roberts (1682–1722), Welsh pirate in the late 17th and early 18th centuries
- Black Bart (theatre), a musical theater group
- Black Bart (TV series), an unaired TV pilot based on the movie Blazing Saddles
- Black Bart (film), a 1948 western film based on the life of Charles Bolles, AKA Black Bart, the outlaw
Other articles related to "black bart, black":
... Black Bart is a 1948 film starring Dan Duryea as the real-life cowboy bandit Charles Bolles ... Also known as Black Bart, Highwayman ...
... The Blousey Brothers - Members of Black Bart's gang who appear in Thursday stage of the game who tries to circumvent The Code of Good Guy Rules, which tells heroes to "never shoot women and children" by cross-dre ... Snake Oil - Another member of the Black Oil Gang that is not happy about what Tin Star did to Tiny's geranium ... Crude Oil - One of Black Bart's best gunfighters ...
6712 Sheriff's Showdown 1996 Sheriff, Black Bart 1997 in North America 6716 Weapons Wagon 1996 Soldier 1997 in North America 6755/6764 Sheriff's Lock-up ...
Famous quotes containing the word black:
“It was common practice for me to take my children with me whenever I went shopping, out for a walk in a white neighborhood, or just felt like going about in a white world. The reason was simple enough: if a black man is alone or with other black men, he is a threat to whites. But if he is with children, then he is harmless, adorable.”
—Gerald Early (20th century)