- Name: The team is named for The Lions, a pair of mountain peaks overlooking the team's home city, Vancouver.
- Helmet design: White background, with a black "BC" and a profile of a mountain lion's head (orange).
- Uniform colours: Orange, Black, White
- Mascot: Leo the Lion
- Stadiums: Empire Stadium (1954–1982), Empire Field (2010–2011), BC Place Stadium (1983–2009, 2011–present).
- Western regular season championships: 13—1963, 1964, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1987, 1999, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012.
- Western Division Championships: 10—1963, 1964, 1983, 1985, 1988, 1994, 2000, 2004, 2006, 2011.
- Grey Cup championships: 6—1964, 1985, 1994, 2000, 2006, 2011.
- Main Rivals: Montreal Alouettes (Labour Day Classic), Saskatchewan Roughriders
- 2011 Regular Season Record: 11 wins, 7 losses, 0 ties.
- Fight song: "Roar, You Lions, Roar" composed by Dal Richards and his Orchestra
Read more about this topic: BC Lions
Other articles related to "team facts, team":
... Team Colours Sponsor Captain(s) Manager(s) Most recent success All-Ireland Provincial League Antrim Saffron and white Creagh Concrete Paddy Richmond Terence 'Sambo' McNaughton Dominic McKinley 2007 Clare ...
Famous quotes containing the words facts and/or team:
“In spite of the air of fable ... the public were still not at all disposed to receive it as fable. I thence concluded that the facts of my narrative would prove of such a nature as to carry with them sufficient evidence of their own authenticity.”
—Edgar Allan Poe (18091849)
“Theyre two good old friends of mine. I call them Constitution and The Bill of Rights. A most dependable team for long journeys. Then Ive got another one called Missouri Compromise. And a Supreme Courta fine, dignified horse, though you have to push him on every now and then.”
—Dan Totheroh (18951976)