|Bachelor Party: Original Soundtrack|
|Soundtrack album by Various Artists|
|Label||I.R.S. (remastered and re-released in 2003 by Superfecta Recordings)|
The soundtrack album from Bachelor Party was released in 1984.
- Side one
- "American Beat '84" – The Fleshtones (3:28)
- "Something Isn't Right" – Oingo Boingo (3:42)
- "Crazy Over You" – Jools Holland (2:59)
- "Little Demon" – Adrian Zmed (3:21)
- "Wind Out" – R.E.M. (1:58)
- Side two
- "Bachelor Party Theme" – Oingo Boingo (3:49)
- "What Kind of Hell" – The Alarm (2:43)
- "Alley Oop" – Darlene Love (3:57)
- "Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Boys?" – Angel and the Reruns (2:10)
- "Dream of the West" – Yip Yip Coyote (3:07)
The film also features songs:
- "Dance Hall Days" – Wang Chung
- "Rehumanize Yourself" – The Police
- "Nature Took Over" – Angel and the Reruns
- "Gotta Give a Little Love" – Timmy Thomas
- "Prepare to Energize" – Torch Song
- "Who Do You Want to Be" – Oingo Boingo
- "Hall of Fame" – The Fleshtones
Read more about this topic: Bachelor Party (1984 film)
Other articles related to "music":
... Music therapy is an interpersonal process in which the therapist uses music and all of its facets—physical, emotional, mental, social, aesthetic, and ... In some instances, the client's needs are addressed directly through music in others they are addressed through the relationships that develop between the ... Music therapy is used with individuals of all ages and with a variety of conditions, including psychiatric disorders, medical problems, physical handicaps, sensory impairments, developmental disabilities ...
1960s, the bass guitar has largely replaced the double bass in popular music as the bass instrument in the rhythm section ... by the bassist vary widely from one style of music to another, the bassist fulfills a similar role in most types of music anchoring the harmonic framework and laying down the beat ... The bass guitar is used in many styles of music including rock, metal, pop, punk rock, country, reggae, gospel, blues, and jazz ...
... Nairobi is the centre of the Kenyan music scene ... The genre is a fusion of jazz and Luo music forms ... In the 1970s, Nairobi became the prominent centre for East and Central African music ...
... Composer Joseph LoDuca wrote the theme music and incidental music, and co-wrote the lyrics for the songs in "The Bitter Suite" ... The theme music was developed from the traditional Bulgarian folk song "Kaval sviri", sung by the Bulgarian State Television Female Vocal Choir ... garnered seven Emmy nominations for LoDuca, who won the Emmy award for Outstanding Music Composition for a Series (Dramatic Underscore) for the Season 5 episode Fallen Angel in ...
Famous quotes containing the word music:
“It was a poetic recreation to watch those distant sails steering for half-fabulous ports, whose very names are a mysterious music to our ears.... It is remarkable that men do not sail the sea with more expectation. Nothing was ever accomplished in a prosaic mood.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“But the dark changed to red, and torches shone,
And deafening music shook the leaves; a troop
Shouldered a litter with a wounded man,
Or smote upon the string and to the sound
Sang of the beast that gave the fatal wound.”
—William Butler Yeats (18651939)