The following information are excerpts from the construction company's database:
- Level 01 - Clinical record & medical waste / waste storage
- Level 02 - Children’s & adults emergency departments
- Level 03 - Cardiology general and specialist wards
- Level 04 - Operating theatres (7), intensive care units
- Level 05 - Radiology centre
- Level 06 - General medicine, dermatology, infectious diseases, oncology and haematology wards
- Level 07 - General surgery, trauma, orthopaedic, rheumatology, gastroenterology, urology and respiratory wards
- Level 08 - Operating theatres (13), neurology, neurosurgery wards, department of critical care medicine
- Level 09 - Operating theatres (3), pre- and postnatal care, neonatal intensive care units
- Level 10 - Plant rooms (air conditioning etc...)
The support building (old hospital) mostly contains administrative offices, clinical and housekeeping support, physio- and occupational therapy, some inpatient and outpatient services as well as teaching and research facilities. The support building is a central part of the hospital complex and is linked to the new building section by a skywalk.
Read more about this topic: Auckland City Hospital
Other articles related to "facilities":
... and sheep yards, goods loading and storage facilities, gangers departmental residence, gangers tool shed, gangers headquarters and passenger facilities ...
... The LINC Centre provides industry standard office facilities to start-up businesses ... in the LINC are offered a range of business development supports including access to R D facilities, business training, consultancy and mentoring and a high level of ICT Infrastructure as ...
... Facilities of Ise Shrine (not shrine) name kanji articles kanji location 1 Yahirodono of Kan-Hatori hatadono jinja 神服織機殿神社八尋殿 Nigitae (silk ...
... As a winter resort town, one can find facilities for accommodation, snow sports, mountain tramping and bushwalking ...
... for any kind of business Healthcare the design of hospitals, assisted living facilities, medical offices, dentist offices, psychiatric facilities, laboratories, medical specialist facilities Hospitality ... (banks and credit unions), schools and universities, religious facilities, etc ... Industrial facilities manufacturing and training facilities as well as import and export facilities ...
Famous quotes containing the word facilities:
“Marriage is good enough for the lower classes: they have facilities for desertion that are denied to us.”
—George Bernard Shaw (18561950)
“I have always found that when men have exhausted their own resources, they fall back on the intentions of the Creator. But their platitudes have ceased to have any influence with those women who believe they have the same facilities for communication with the Divine mind as men have.”
—Elizabeth Cady Stanton (18151902)