Wheels is the plural of wheel.
Wheels or WHEELS can also refer to:
- Wheels (novel), by Arthur Hailey
- Wheels (Australian magazine)
- Wheels Magazine (Sweden)
- Wheels (Restless Heart album), a 1986 album by country music group Restless Heart
- "Wheels" (Restless Heart song)
- Wheels, the 2006 debut album of Hometown News
- Wheels, a 2008 album by Dan Tyminski
- "Wheels" (The String-A-Longs song)
- "Wheels", a 1969 song by Flying Burrito Brothers from the album The Gilded Palace of Sin
- "Wheels", a 2004 song by Cake from the album Pressure Chief
- "Wheels" (Foo Fighters song)
- "Wheels", a 2008 song by AC/DC from their album Black Ice
- "Wheels" (Glee), the ninth episode of the television series Glee
- "Wheels", nickname of Derek Wheeler, a character from the TV series Degrassi
- Helen Wheels, TV series character, see list of Ben 10 characters
- WHEELS (California), a bus service in southeast Alameda County, California
- Wheels (New Jersey Transit), a suburban bus service operated by contractors for New Jersey Transit
- WHEELS, the Norwalk Transit District bus system in Norwalk, Connecticut
- Wheels (operating system), for the Commodore 64
- Wheels, another name for the Ophanim in Judeo-Christian tradition
- Slang for automobile
- In horology, a term for gears
Other articles related to "wheels, wheel":
... Wheels is a popular weekly car and motorbike program on BBC World News India ... Wheels holds an annual "Wheels Awards", with a "Wheels Viewers Choice Award" for both cars and bikes, and a "Wheels Car of the Year", "Wheels Bike of the Year" and various fun awards ...
... Rating Allmusic Robert Christgau B− link Rolling Stone The massive, worldwide Steel Wheels Tour was launched in late August 1989, concurrently with Steel Wheels' arrival and the release of lead single "Mixed ... Critical reaction was warm, with Steel Wheels reaching #2 in the UK and #3 in the US where it went double-platinum ... The mammoth Steel Wheels Tour, which finished in mid-1990 after being re-titled the Urban Jungle Tour, was an enormous financial success ...
... A typical Gravity racer cart is usually made of steel, and has 4 wheels, arranged as a fixed rear axle, and a steerable front beam axle - usually with a very simple single central pivot ... The types of wheels employed vary according to what can be obtained easily - wheels from baby carriages, pushchairs, prams, and discarded bicycles being common ... Ready-made wheels are also available from hardware suppliers ...
... Frank Nasworthy is recognized as having introduced polyurethane wheel technology to skateboarding in the early 1970s ... The factory had experimented with a polyurethane roller-skate wheel that was sold to Roller Sports Inc ... which supplied wheels for rental skates at roller rinks ...
Famous quotes containing the word wheels:
“The curfew tolls the knell of parting day,
The lowing herd wind slowly oer the lea,
The ploughman homeward plods his weary way,
And leaves the world to darkness and to me.
Now fades the glimmering landscape on the sight,
And all the air a solemn stillness holds,
Save where the beetle wheels his droning flight,
And drowsy tinklings lull the distant folds.”
—Thomas Gray (17161771)
“Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chainat least in a poor country like Russiaand his vanity begins to swell out like his tyres. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect.”
—Leon Trotsky (18791940)
“no little brass rollers
and small easy wheels on the bottom
my townspeople what are you thinking of!
A rough plain hearse then
with gilt wheels and no top at all.”
—William Carlos Williams (18831963)