- Newspapers and magazines
- The Ontarion - since 1951 and publishes every Thursday
- The Peak
- Hornblower: The HTM Magazine - since 1973, official publication of the School of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- At Guelph - University's official newspaper
- Herd The Werd - Interhall Council's seasonal publication for residence students
- The Portico - This magazine is sent to University of Guelph alumni each semester to keep them in touch with the university
- Osnap - A humours monthly publication put out by the engineering society covering events
- The Cannon
The Cannon is an online website co-founded by The Guelph Campus Co-operative and the CSA created for, and funded by, undergraduate students. Although it has a paid editor, all students are encouraged to submit news articles, announcements for upcoming events, opinion pieces, digital photographs and other content that Guelph students may find interesting or useful. Founded in September 2002, the site has features such as Rate-a-Prof, where students share insight and opinions regarding professors, and a free classifieds section, available as a means of buying and selling used textbooks and course materials. The name of the site is a reference to Old Jeremiah, as the website parallels the use of the cannon as a campus-wide message board.
- CFRU-FM is a community campus station serving the students and community of Guelph.
Read more about this topic: University Of Guelph
Famous quotes containing the words media and/or student:
“The media transforms the great silence of things into its opposite. Formerly constituting a secret, the real now talks constantly. News reports, information, statistics, and surveys are everywhere.”
—Michel de Certeau (19251986)
“To be born in a new country one has to die in the motherland.”
—Irina Mogilevskaya, Russian student. Immigrating to the U.S., student paper in an English as a Second Language class, Hunter College, 1995.