Twelve may refer to:
- 12 (number), the number
- 12, the year
- 12: The Elements of Great Managing, a bestselling business book by Rodd Wagner and James K. Harter
- Twelve (novel), 2002 novel by Nick McDonell
- Twelve (film), 2010 film based on the 2002 novel
- 12 (2007 film), 2007 film by Russian director and actor Nikita Mikhalkov
- 12 (2003 film), 2003 film by American filmmaker Lawrence Bridges
- Twelve (Myracle novel), a 2007 novel by Lauren Myracle
- Twelve (Patti Smith album), 2007
- Twelve (Cobalt 60 album)
- 12 (Herbert Grönemeyer album), 2007
- 12 (Keller Williams album), 2007
- 12 (The Notwist album), 1995
- Twelve (publisher), an imprint of Grand Central Publishing
- Twelve (Street Fighter), a video game character from the Street Fighter series
- Twelve, a 2009 novel by Jasper Kent
- 12 (BMT rapid transit service), the Brooklyn-Manhattan Transit Corporation's designation for trains that used the BMT Lexington Avenue Line
- twelve(brand) by Dozen-Matter
Other articles related to "twelve":
... An array in twelve-tone and serial composition is the presentation of two or more simultaneous twelve-tone sets in such a way that the sums of their ...
... The Twelve Tribes are the 12 tribes of the ancient Israelites ... The Twelve Tribes may also refer to Twelve Tribes communities, a religious movement of American origin Twelve Tribes of Israel, a Rastafari movement group Twelve Tribes (band), an American metalcore band ...
... Soon after, peasant girls brought her twelve baskets, saying they might prove a consolation ... He went to visit King Bardondon and found himself in love with all twelve of the maidens, but one day giants carried them all off ... with Rosanella, and told the queen that soon she would not miss her twelve maidens ...
... of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church), the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles (also known as the Quorum of the Twelve, the Council of the Twelve Apostles, or simply the Twelve) is ... and previous members of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles in the LDS Church ...
Famous quotes containing the word twelve:
“Our civilization has decided ... that determining the guilt or innocence of men is a thing too important to be trusted to trained men.... When it wants a library catalogued, or the solar system discovered, or any trifle of that kind, it uses up its specialists. But when it wishes anything done which is really serious, it collects twelve of the ordinary men standing round. The same thing was done, if I remember right, by the Founder of Christianity.”
—Gilbert Keith Chesterton (18741936)
“The first day of Christmas,
My true love sent to me
A partridge in a pear tree.”
—Unknown. The Twelve Days of Christmas (l. 13)
“If we dreamed the same thing every night, it would affect us much as the objects we see every day. And if a common workman were sure to dream every night for twelve hours that he was a king, I believe he would be almost as happy as a king who should dream every night for twelve hours on end that he was a common workman.”
—Blaise Pascal (16231662)