Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton has over 270 partners. The firm's most notable partners include the following:
- Miles J. Alexander is a co-chairman of Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton.
- Rupert Barkoff was named one of the top 10 franchise law practitioners in the world by the International Who's Who of Business Lawyers for 2006.
- Joseph M. Beck is known for representing clients in high-profile cases.
- Beck is lead counsel for Google in the Google Print case, and he has represented the family of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. in intellectual property matters.
- Beck also defended the musical group OutKast in 1999, when OutKast was sued by Rosa Parks over one of the group's most successful radio singles, which bore Parks' name as its title.
- In 2006, Beck was honored as one of 'The Best Lawyers in America' in the fields of Alternative Dispute Resolution, Entertainment Law, and Intellectual Property Law.
- William H. Brewster is Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton's managing partner, and was named one of 'The Best Lawyers in America 2006' in the field of Intellectual Property Law.
- Keith Harper is one of the United States' leading Native American attorneys. In 2008, the National Law Journal selected Keith as one of 50 "Most Influential Minority Lawyers in America."
- Harper has been involved in the Cobell v. Kempthorne case since its inception. He first represented the plaintiffs while working at the Native American Rights Fund, before he joined Kilpatrick Stockton.
- Harper is a member of the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma, and serves as an appellate judge on the highest court of the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation.
- Paul Haughey, a prominent patent lawyer, manages the firm's San Francisco office.
- Haughey is also a novelist, having published Undue Diligence in 2006.
- David M. Zacks is a past chairman of the American Cancer Society.
- Zacks was named one of 'The Best Lawyers in America 2006' in the fields of Alternative Dispute Resolution, Health Care Law, and Personal Injury Litigation.
Other articles related to "partners, partner":
... Pair Two players playing bridge together as partners ... Pard (Slang) Partner ... Partner The other member of the partnership ...
... Insight Venture Partners was founded in 1995 by Jeff Horing and Jerry Murdock ... Since inception, Insight Venture Partners has raised $5 billion of capital to invest in its target industries ... As of 2012, the firm has eight investment partners and two operations partners focused on assisting management teams as they grow their businesses ...
... Fotovision partners include Aperture Foundation (publisher of Aperture Magazine), Photo of the Year International (POYi), Fastback Creative Books and Workshop Asia, Digital Vision Network ...
Famous quotes containing the word partners:
“And one of his partners asked Has he vertigo? and the other glanced out and down and said Oh no, only about ten feet more.”
—Ogden Nash (19021971)
“What exacerbates the strain in the working class is the absence of money to pay for services they need, economic insecurity, poor daycare, and lack of dignity and boredom in each partners job. What exacerbates it in upper-middle class is the instability of paid help and the enormous demands of the career system in which both partners become willing believers. But the tug between traditional and egalitarian models of marriage runs from top to bottom of the class ladder.”
—Arlie Hochschild (20th century)
“Lets face it. With the singular exception of breast-feeding, there is nothing about infant care that a mother is innately better qualified to do than a father. Yet we continue to unconsciously perpetuate the myth that men just dont have what it takes to be true partners in the process.”
—Michael K. Meyerhoff (20th century)