- Bonobono in the first Bonobono film
- Cross in Ginga Nagareboshi Gin
- Corazón Muto in Allison & Lillia
- Dai in Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken
- Eris in Saint Seiya: The Movie
- Hilda in Outlaw Star
- Jerry in Tom and Jerry (original series; Japanese dub)
- Karasuke in Chopper's Kingdom on the Island of Strange Animals
- Kiteretsu in Kiteretsu Daihyakka
- Lady in Lady and the Tramp (Japanese dub)
- Mamiya in Fist of the North Star
- Murphy Brown in Murphy Brown (Japanese dub)
- Papii (1st voice) in Yūsei Shōnen Papii
- Pierre in Puss in Boots
- Rally Cheyenne in Silent Möbius
- Rui Kisugi in Cat's Eye
- Shashi-oh in RG Veda
- Taichi Yagami (Taichi "Tai" Kamiya) in Digimon Adventure and Digimon Adventure 02
- Yūko Inoue Prefectural Earth Defense Force
- Zofis in Konjiki no Gash Bell!!
- Elizabeth I of England in Elizabeth R and Mary, Queen of Scots (film)
- Danielle in The Flight of Dragons (Japanese dub)
- Mikey in The Goonies (Japanese 25th Anniversary Edition Dub)
- Lady in Lady and the Tramp (Japanese dub; current edition)
- Lady in Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure (Japanese dub; speaking voice)
- Taeko Miyauchi in Chihayafuru
- "Big Mom" Charlotte Linlin in One Piece
Read more about this topic: Toshiko Fujita
Other articles related to "roles, role":
... He has appeared in numerous television and film roles. 1980s, Garrett began appearing in television and film, in minor and guest roles ... His first major role was Robert Barone on the CBS series Everybody Loves Raymond ...
... Although she performed a wide variety of roles, she was best known for her roles in the French repertoire and the works of Handel, as well as Gilbert and Sullivan ... Her recordings include, in addition to many opera roles, operettas and musical theatre ...
... The Object Oriented Role Analysis and Modeling (OOram) is a method, based on the concept of role, for performing object-oriented modeling ... Originally (1989) coined Object Oriented Role Analysis, Synthesis and Structuring (OORASS), the method focuses on describing patterns of interaction without connecting the interaction to ... views are proposed Area of concern view Textual description of a phenomenon represented in the role model ...
... In the early times of Malayalam cinema, supporting roles, though mostly donned by established theatre artists, did not have any noted supporting actors ...
... Role Voice type Premiere Cast Cupid soprano Lady Mary Tudor Venus soprano Mary (Moll) Davies Adonis baritone Shepherd contralto or countertenor Shepherdess ...
Famous quotes containing the word roles:
“A concern with parenting...must direct attention beyond behavior. This is because parenting is not simply a set of behaviors, but participation in an interpersonal, diffuse, affective relationship. Parenting is an eminently psychological role in a way that many other roles and activities are not.”
—Nancy Chodorow (20th century)
“Productive collaborations between family and school, therefore, will demand that parents and teachers recognize the critical importance of each others participation in the life of the child. This mutuality of knowledge, understanding, and empathy comes not only with a recognition of the child as the central purpose for the collaboration but also with a recognition of the need to maintain roles and relationships with children that are comprehensive, dynamic, and differentiated.”
—Sara Lawrence Lightfoot (20th century)