The short stories in The Bone Forest previously appeared in a variety of publications between 1976 and 1989.
- Thorn first appeared in The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, 1986.
- The Shapechanger first appeared in GM Magazine, 1989.
- The Boy who Jumped the Rapids first appeared in Beyond the Lands of Never, 1984.
- Time of the Tree first appeared in Zenith, 1989.
- Magic Man first appeared in Frighteners 2, 1976.
- Scarrowfell first appeared in Other Edens, 1987.
- The Time Beyond Age first appeared in Supernova, 1976.
Read more about this topic: The Bone Forest
Famous quotes containing the words publications and/or previous:
“Dr. Calder [a Unitarian minister] said of Dr. [Samuel] Johnson on the publications of Boswell and Mrs. Piozzi, that he was like Actaeon, torn to pieces by his own pack.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)
“The plot was most interesting. It belonged to no particular age, people, or country, and was perhaps the more delightful on that account, as nobodys previous information could afford the remotest glimmering of what would ever come of it.”
—Charles Dickens (18121870)