The Sonic the Hedgehog video games have featured several theme songs for the character. Most are performed by Crush 40, who have also performed many other songs produced for the franchise. The majority of them also serve as final boss themes as well where stated below.
- Sonic CD: "Sonic Boom" (US)- Pastiche/ "Sonic - You Can Do Anything" - Keiko Utoku (JPN/EUR)
- Sonic Adventure: "It Doesn't Matter" / "Open Your Heart" - Crush 40. The latter serves as the main/final boss theme.
- Sonic Adventure 2: "It Doesn't Matter" / "Live and Learn" - Crush 40. The latter serves as the main/final boss theme.
- Sonic Heroes: "We Can" - Ted Poley, Tony Harnell. This theme is also shared with Tails and Knuckles, considering that this is also the Team Sonic theme.
- Sonic the Hedgehog '06: "His World" - Zebrahead. This is one of the three character theme songs and 2 instrumental versions (one of which is used for the final boss theme) can be found in the game. Other remixes of this theme were done by Crush 40 and Bentley Jones.
- Sonic and the Secret Rings: "Seven Rings In Hand" - Steve Conte. This theme is also played during the final battle of the game with Darkspine Sonic (A dark form of Super Sonic with seven world rings) Vs. Alf Laya Wa Laya (seven world rings transformation of Erazor Djinn)
- Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity: "Un-Gravitify" - Kenichi Tokoi (music), runblebee (lyrics), and Cashell (vocals)
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl: "Live and Learn" - Crush 40/ "Sonic Boom" - Pastiche/ "Angel Island Theme" (remake) (there were at least 2 more Sonic theme songs in this game)
- Sonic Unleashed: "Endless Possibility" - Bowling For Soup. This theme also serves as the final boss theme (Perfect Dark Gaia) as an orchestral, instrumental theme.
- Sonic and the Black Knight: "Knight of the Wind" - Crush 40. This theme also plays during the credits of the game's first ending.
- Sonic Colors/Colours : "Reach for the Stars" - Cash Cash. This theme also serves as the final boss theme in the Terminal Velocity Zone as an orchestral, instrumental theme. A retro version can also be found when any color power is being activated in Game Land.
Read more about this topic: Sonic The Hedgehog (character)
Other articles related to "theme songs, theme, songs, theme song":
... Opening theme "Shunkashuutou Fesutibaru♪" (春夏秋冬フェスティバル♪?, lit ... Performed by Rina Satō, Marina Inoue, and Minori Chihara Ending theme "Arigatou Sankyu" (ありがとうサンキュ?, lit ...
... "Fly by the Wayside" - Wayside "Just The Way I Am" – The Buzz On Maggie "Radio Free Roscoe Theme" – Radio Free Roscoe "My Life Me Theme" - My Life Me. ...
... The show features two theme songs, "Prometheus Futatabi" and "Tomoshibi wa Eternity", both performed by Yūko Ishikawa ...
... in August 1997 containing two character songs sung by the voice actors of Sakura and Tomoyo and drama tracks ... soundtracks included instrumental background music and the vocal theme songs ... Nine theme song singles were released six for the TV series and three for the films ...
... The Windows version of Tayutama has four main theme songs "Konna Haru no Sora o" (こんな春の空を?), the first opening theme, and "Niji o Mitsuketa Y ... The Xbox 360 version featured three theme songs "Ōka Shunkō" (桜花春煌?), the first opening theme song, and "Eien o Hajimeyou" (永遠を始めよう?, "Let's Begin Eternity ... There are also four additional insert songs, one for each heroine and was sung by their respective voice actresses ...
Famous quotes containing the words songs and/or theme:
“We can never see Christianity from the catechism:Mfrom the pastures, from a boat in the pond, from amidst the songs of wood- birds we possibly may.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“This is certainly not the place for a discourse about what festivals are for. Discussions on this theme were plentiful during that phase of preparation and on the whole were fruitless. My experience is that discussion is fruitless. What sets forth and demonstrates is the sight of events in action, is living through these events and understanding them.”
—Doris Lessing (b. 1919)