Santa María (with diacritic over the "i") or Santa Maria may refer to:
- The name of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Roman Catholic) or Mary (mother of Jesus), in various languages such as Italian, Portuguese or Spanish
In nautical transport:
- Santa María (ship), ship used by Christopher Columbus in his 1492 voyage across the Atlantic Ocean
- Spanish frigate Santa Maria (F81)
- Aermacchi AL-60, known as AL.60B Santa Maria, an Italian utility aircraft
In music and entertainment:
- Santa María (TV channel), an Argentine Catholic TV channel
- Santa Maria (operetta), an 1896 musical by Oscar Hammerstein I
- "Santa Maria" (song), 1995 song by Dutch singer Tatjana, also Samantha Fox
- "Santa Maria", 1980 song by Oliver Onions (also Roland Kaiser), see Guido & Maurizio De Angelis
- "Santa Maria", 2001 song by Gotan Project
- "Santa Maria", 1976 song by Canadian rock band Trooper (band)
- Santa Maria, a major nordic producer of condiments.
Read more about Santa Maria: People
Other articles related to "santa maria, santa":
... Santa Maria de Tavira (or just Santa Maria) is a freguesia (parish) in the Tavira Municipality (Algarve, Portugal) ...
... Ayolas San Ignacio San Juan Bautista San Miguel San Patricio Santa María Santa Rosa Santiago Villa Florida Yabebyry ...
... Soturno Formigueiro Jaguari Mata Restinga Seca Santa Maria São João do Polêsine São Martinho da Serra São Pedro do Sul São Sepé São Vicente do Sul ... Federal University of Santa Maria ... Seca São João do Polêsine Silveira Martins Santa Maria Cacequi Dilermando de Aguiar Itaara Jaguari Mata Nova Esperança do Sul Santa Maria São Martinho da Serra São Pedro do Sul São Sepé São Vicente ...
... 6 rivers including Santa Maria River (Mato Grosso do Sul) Santa Maria River (Rio Grande do Sul) Santa Maria River (Sergipe) ...
... Fátima Pena Penha de França Prazeres Sacramento Santa Catarina Santa Engrácia Santa Isabel Santa Justa Santa Maria de Belém Santa Maria dos Olivais Santa Maria Maior Santiago Santo Condestáve ...
Famous quotes containing the words maria and/or santa:
“In each event of life, how clear
Thy ruling hand I see!
Each blessing to my soul more dear,
Because conferred by Thee.”
—Helen Maria Williams (18th century)
“On the Atchison, Topeka and the Santa Fe.”
—Johnny Mercer (19091976)