Rye House may refer to:
- Rye House (Litchfield, Connecticut), a Registered Historic Place in Litchfield, Connecticut
- Rye House Cobras, a speedway team
- Rye House Kart Circuit, karting circuit in Rye House, Hertfordshire, England
- Rye House Plot, a plot to assassinate King Charles II of England and his brother, James, Duke of York
- Rye House power station in Rye House, Hertfordshire, England
- Rye House railway station, the local National Rail station in Rye House, Hertfordshire, England
- Rye House Rockets, a speedway team
- Rye House Stadium, greyhound racing and speedway racing stadium
- Rye Meads nature reserve, a Royal Society for the Protection (RSPB) nature reserve in the Lee Valley, Hertfordshire, England
- Rye House, Hertfordshire is a location in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
Other articles related to "rye house, house":
... and Manager until the demise of the Hawks in 1983, and also promoted at Hackney’s sister track Rye House ... He became owner of Rye House Stadium in 2000 and returned to Rye House Speedway as team owner, promoting the Rye House Rockets in the Premier League and the Rye House Cobras in the ...
1986 in Harlow, Essex) is a speedway rider in the United Kingdom, riding with the Rye House Rockets in the Premier League ... the Hoddesdon based club for his entire career, racing at first with the Rye House Raiders before progressing to the Rockets after overcoming some serious injuries, winning the Premier League Championship in 2007 ... His father Kevin also rode for the Rye House Rockets in the early 1980s ...
... his racing career in the Conference League with the Rye House Raiders in 2001 ... The same season he made his Premier League debut for the Rye House Rockets ... in his first season and in 2005 he returned to Rye House Rockets in the Premier League ...
... the A1170 road opposite the Saracen's Head public house and then passing Hardmead Lock ... Lock is next before continuing under the A414 road towards Rye House ... Attractions nearby include Rye House Stadium and the gatehouse of Rye House ...
Famous quotes containing the words house and/or rye:
“Whenever our neighbours house is on fire, it cannot be amiss for the engines to play a little on our own.”
—Edmund Burke (17291797)
into paper coffee-cups, eaten
with petals on rye in the
sunthe cold shadows in back,
and the traffic grinding the
borders of spring ...”
—Denise Levertov (b. 1923)