Pebbles may refer to:
- Pebbles, small rocks
- Pebbles (radio personality), Boston-area radio DJ
- Pebbles (horse) (1981–2005), British-trained thoroughbred racehorse of the 1980s
- Pebbles Flintstone, a character in The Flintstones animated television show
- Post Pebbles cereal, a sweetened rice cereal featuring a Flintstones theme
- Anthony Rocca (born 1977), Australian rules footballer commonly referred to as "Pebbles"
- Pebbles (series), dozens of albums of 1960's garage rock music compiled and released by AIP and BFD Records from the late 1970s to the mid 2000s
- Perri "Pebbles" Reid (born 1964), American dance-pop and urban contemporary singer-songwriter
- Pebbles (Pebbles album), 1987
- Pebbles Project, a humanitarian project in South Africa
Other articles related to "pebbles":
... The Pebbles project is exploring how Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs), such as the Palm Handheld or a device running the Microsoft Windows CE or Pocket PC ...
... Pebbles series (Mixed) Pebbles Presents Highs in the Mid-Sixties series (U.S.) Essential Pebbles series (Mostly U.S.) Pebbles box (box set) (Mostly U.S.) Trash Box (box set) (Mostly U.S.) ...
... They returned with a blue bucket filled with shiny pebbles ... An old-timer in the party stated that the pebbles were made of copper ... One of the families, however, kept several of the pebbles as souvenirs ...
Famous quotes containing the word pebbles:
“Phenomenal nature shadows him wherever he goes. Clouds in the staring sky transmit to one another, by means of slow signs, incredibly detailed information regarding him. His inmost thoughts are discussed at nightfall, in manual alphabet, by darkly gesticulating trees. Pebbles or stains or sunflecks form patterns representing in some awful way messages which he must intercept. Everything is a cipher and of everything he is the theme.”
—Vladimir Nabokov (18991977)