Peace process may refer to:
- in general:
- Conflict resolution
- Arab League initiative for the peace resolution of the Syrian civil war
- Darfur peace process, an attempt to resolve the War in Darfur, finilized in 2009
- Mediation attempts in the 2011-2012 Yemeni uprising since c.2011
- Northern Ireland peace process, efforts from c.1993 to end "the Troubles"
- Paris Peace Accords, 1973 attempt to resolve the War in Vietnam
- Peace process in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict, efforts since c.1991 to find a political accommodation for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- Western Sahara peace process - efforts since c.1991 to solve the Western Sahara crisis
Other articles related to "peace process, peace, process":
... issues pertaining to the SCOPP and the overall peace process ... SCOPP by compiling the policies of the Government on the peace process, media, terrorism, and related areas ... by the political leadership on the overall direction of the peace process ...
... as he "will be leaving tomorrow for Delhi to further the peace process." He went on to say that "we should hasten the peace process." In response to ... In regards to the upcoming peace talks, he stated "we will not allow elements which want to sabotage the ongoing peace process to succeed in their nefarious designs." ...
... into the practice of private property and the larger Mexican economy, the process backfired as much of the surplus Mayan community moved from its traditional areas into the new lands ... The Salinas government initiated a process of privatization of land (through the PROCEDE-program) ... To break the gridlock peace negotiations were started in March 1995 in the village of San Andrés Larráinzar ...
... Born out of a need to institutionalize the Peace Process, the Secretariat for Coordinating the Peace Process (SCOPP) was established on 6 February 2002 with the approval of the ... a coordinating and facilitating body of the Peace Process ... It was the main instrument of the Government to consolidate and strengthen the Peace Process ...
Famous quotes containing the words process and/or peace:
“The process of discovery is very simple. An unwearied and systematic application of known laws to nature causes the unknown to reveal themselves.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
—Bible: New Testament, Philippians 4:7.