Part may refer to:
- Part (haircut)
- Part (mathematics), a relation in mereology
- Part (music), the music played or sung by an individual instrument or voice
- Parts (book), a 1997 children's book by Tedd Arnold
- Parts book : a parts book or parts catalogue is a book published by manufacturers which contains the part numbers and other relevant data for their products or parts thereof.
- Pärt Uusberg (born 1986), Estonian composer and conductor
- Arvo Pärt (born 1935), Estonian classical composer
- John Part (born 1966), Canadian darts player
- Spare part, a component kept for replacement of other failed components
- Program Assessment Review Tool, United States federal funding assessment
- PART, an acronym for the Putnam Transit bus system
- PART, an acronym for the Pottstown Area Rapid Transit
Other articles related to "part":
... named Gorelic in the region of Lusatia, which soon after became a part of Bohemia ... Thus the city was a part of the Prussian province of Silesia from 1815 until 1945 ... The German part retained the name Görlitz, while the Polish part became Zgorzelec ...
... The eastern part of the department, as well as its northern part along the Seine, is part of the Paris metropolitan area, but the rest of the department is rural, much of ... Two regional parks can be found in Yvelines the parc of the Haute Vallée de Chevreuse and part of the parc of Vexin Français ...
... Reformed under Lelyushenko and Govarov, it played a part in the last-ditch defence of Moscow, and then in the string of offensive and defensive campaigns that eventually saw the Soviet armies liberate all of ... itself only advanced as far as East Prussia before it was moved east to take part in the Soviet attack on Japan ... Since 1945 under the Soviet and now Russian flag it has formed part of the Far East Military District keeping watch on the border with the People's ...
... During World War II, the division was reformed twice as part of two distinct armed forces once as part of the Home Army during the Warsaw Uprising and again as part of the Polish ...
... It rapidly became clear that it would be more useful as part of X than as a standalone program, so it was retargeted to X ... As Gettys tells the story, "part of why xterm's internals are so horrifying is that it was originally intended that a single process be able to drive multiple VS100 displays ...
Famous quotes containing the word part:
“If a man cannot do brain work without stimulants of any kind, he had better turn to hand workit is an indication on Natures part that she did not mean him to be a head worker.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley (182595)
“In the greatest confusion there is still an open channel to the soul. It may be difficult to find because by midlife it is overgrown, and some of the wildest thickets that surround it grow out of what we describe as our education. But the channel is always there, and it is our business to keep it open, to have access to the deepest part of ourselves.”
—Saul Bellow (b. 1915)
“Be careful about Burma. Most people cannot remember whether it was Siam and has become Thailand, or whether it is now part of Malaysia and should be called Sri Lanka.”
—Alexander Cockburn (b. 1941)