- Optical Carrier levels in the SONET fiber-optic network specification
- Open collector, electrical interface. Used in data communication
- Optics Communications, a journal published by Elsevier
- Overclocking, the process of forcing a computer component to run at a higher clock rate than it was designed for
- Overcurrent, an excessive value of electric current
- Organ-on-a-chip, microfluidic device that simulates whole physiological and mechanical organ responses
Read more about this topic: OC
Other articles related to "technology":
... Theories of technology often attempt to predict the future of technology based on the high technology and science of the time ...
... Information technology Institute of technology.it, an Internet top-level domain IT (file format), an audio file format used by Impulse Tracker ...
... The MOS Technology 6510 is a microprocessor designed by MOS Technology, Inc ... and is a modified form of the very successful 6502 ...
Famous quotes containing the word technology:
“Technology is not an image of the world but a way of operating on reality. The nihilism of technology lies not only in the fact that it is the most perfect expression of the will to power ... but also in the fact that it lacks meaning.”
—Octavio Paz (b. 1914)
“The successor to politics will be propaganda. Propaganda, not in the sense of a message or ideology, but as the impact of the whole technology of the times.”
—Marshall McLuhan (19111980)
“One can prove or refute anything at all with words. Soon people will perfect language technology to such an extent that theyll be proving with mathematical precision that twice two is seven.”
—Anton Pavlovich Chekhov (18601904)