From the 1990s Murray has been part of a research team studying the movements of albatrosses, especially Wandering Albatrosses, Diomedea exulans. Some papers resulting from this collaborative research are:
- Nicholls, David; Murray, Durno; Battam, Harry; Robertson, Graham; Moors, Philip; Butcher, Eric; & Hildebrandt, Michael. (1995). Satellite tracking of the Wandering Albatross, Diomedea exulans, around Australia and in the Indian Ocean. EMU 95: 223-230.
- Nicholls, D.G.; Murray, M.D.; Butcher, E.; & Moors, P. (1997). Weather systems determine the non-breeding distribution of Wandering Albatrosses over southern oceans. EMU 97: 240-244.
- Nicholls, D.G.; Murray, M.D.; Butcher, E.C.; & Moors, P.J. (2000). Time spent in Exclusive Economic Zones of southern oceans by non-breeding Wandering Albatrosses (Diomedea spp.): implications for national responsibilities for conservation. EMU 100: 318-323.
- Murray, M.D.; Nicholls, D.G.; Butcher, E.C.; & Moors, P. (2002). How Wandering Albatrosses use weather systems to fly long distances. 1. An analytical method and its application to flights in the Tasman Sea. EMU 102: 377-385.
- Murray, M. D.; Nicholls, D. G.; Butcher, E.; & Moors, P.J. (2003). How Wandering Albatrosses use weather systems to fly long distances. 2. The use of eastward-moving cold fronts from Antarctic lows to travel westwards across the Indian Ocean. EMU 103: 59-65.
- Murray, M.D.; Nicholls, D.G.; Butcher, E.C.; Moors, P.; Walker, K.; & Elliott, G. (2003). How Wandering Albatrosses use weather systems to fly long distances. 3. The contributions of Antarctic lows to eastward, southward and northward flight. EMU 103: 111-120.
Read more about this topic: Mitchell Durno Murray
Other articles related to "bibliography":
... Sheridan Le Fanu A Bio-Bibliography (1995) is the first full bibliography ... Showers's Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu A Concise Bibliography (2011) is a supplement to Crawford's out-of-print 1995 bibliography ...
... Amber Dreams A Roger Zelazny Bibliography ... Roger Zelazny A Primary and Secondary Bibliography ... Roger Zelazny, Master of Amber A Working Bibliography ...