Special AwardsFurther information: Miss Earth Special Awards
- Venezuela is the most successful in Swimsuit awards: Alexandra Braun in 2005, Marianne Puglia in 2006 and Silvana Santaella in 2007.
- There are 2 countries who have won the Best in Long Gown award twice:
- The Philippines has the most Miss Photogenic awards: April Rose Perez in 2002, Jeanne Angeles Harn in 2007, and Karla Henry in 2008.
- There are 3 countries who have won the Best in National Costume award twice:
- Korea: Jin-Ah Lee in 2002 and Hie Mi Yoo in 2005 .
- Panama: Jessica Segui in 2003 and Shassia Ubillus in 2008.
- Japan: Marina Kishira in 2010 and Tomoko Maeda in 2011.
- Bosnia & Herzegovina has two Miss Talent awards: Džejla Glavović in 2002 and Mirela Bulbulija in 2004.
- Only one Miss Friendship has gone on place in the pageant: Amale Al Khoder (Lebanon, 2007).
- Two Miss Earth winners were awarded Miss Talent award:
- Bosnia & Herzegovina in 2002 Džejla Glavović.
- India in 2010 Nicole Faria.
- Two Miss Earth winners were awarded Miss Photogenic: Priscilla Meirelles (Brazil, 2004) and Karla Paula Henry (Philippines, 2008)
- Miss Venezuela 2007, Silvana Santaella won 4 awards: Best in Long Gown, Best in Swimsuit, Miss Psalmstre Placenta and Gandang Ricky Reyes Award.
- Miss Philippines 2008, Karla Henry won five special major and minor awards: Miss Earth Designers Award, Miss Photogenic, Eagle Express Award, Miss Fontana, Pasigandahan Awards (for Manila). Currently, she's the only winner who received the most awards in the history of Miss Earth Beauty Pageant.
Other articles related to "special awards, award, awards, special, special award":
1980 Winnie Michaele Vollbracht Special Awards Jeffrey Aronoff (handwoven fabrics) Stewart Richer for Reminiscence (retailers) Menswear Award Jhane Barnes ... Winnies Calvin Klein Perry Ellis Geoffrey Beene Special Awards Barry Kieselstein-Cord (jewellery) Alex Mate Lee Brooks (jewellery) Fernando Sánchez Fabrice Simon (beaded ...
1970 Winnies Giorgio di Sant' Angelo Chester Weinberg Return Award Herbert Kasper Hall of Fame Award Bill Blass Special Awards Will Eileen Richardson of Up ... in menswear) 1973 Winnies Stephen Burrows Calvin Klein Hall of Fame Award Oscar de la Renta Special Awards Clovis Ruffin (original young fashion) Joe Famolare (shoes) Don Kline (hats ... exercise and sports clothing) Menswear Award Robert Stock Menswear Hall of Fame Citation Bill Kaiserman 1979 Winnie Perry Ellis Hall of Fame Award Mary McFadden Hall of Fame Citations for contributions ...
... in last year's 2012 London Olympic Games, Fraser-Pryce won the Golden Cleats Award for female Athlete of the Year for the second time ... The awards ceremony is sponsored by the Jamaica Athletics Administrative Association in January 2013 ... In accepting her award, she exclaimed, "It was a long year, as it was my final year in college, but it was a very important year for me as I wanted to repeat my title and wanted to ...
... Year Ceremony Award 1995 Gotham Awards Actor Award 1998 USA Film Festival Master Screen Artist Tribute 1999 Florida Film Festival Artistic Achievement Award 2001 Deauville Film Festival Special Tribute Award 2005 ...
... Year Ceremony Award 1971 Golden Globes Henrietta Award 1980 American Movie Awards Special Marquee 1982 ShoWest Convention Special Award Male Star of the Decade ... DeMille Award 1991 Hasty Pudding Theatricals Man of the Year 1993 Golden Boot Awards Golden Boot ShoWest Convention ShoWest Award – Director of the Year 1995 Academy Awards Irving G ... Thalberg Memorial Award Hamburg Film Festival Douglas Sirk Award 1996 ASCAP Film and Television Music Awards ASCAP Award (Top Box Office Films) American Film Institute Life Achievement Award Film Society of Lincoln ...
Famous quotes containing the word special:
“When we walk the streets at night in safety, it does not strike us that this might be otherwise. This habit of feeling safe has become second nature, and we do not reflect on just how this is due solely to the working of special institutions. Commonplace thinking often has the impression that force holds the state together, but in fact its only bond is the fundamental sense of order which everybody possesses.”
—Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (17701831)