- The Foundations of Economic Method (1982), London: Geo. Allen & Unwin
- Methodology for a New Microeconomics: The Critical Foundations (1986/87), Boston: Allen & Unwin
- The Methodology of Economic Model Building: Methodology after Samuelson (1989/91), London: Routledge, ISBN 0-415-00014-9.
- The Principles of Economics: Some Lies my Teachers Told Me (1992), London: Routledge, ISBN 0-415-13208-8.
- Critical Economic Methodology: A Personal Odyssey (1997), London: Routledge, ISBN 0-415-13607-5.
- The Foundations of Economic Method: A Popperian Perspective (2003), London: Routledge, ISBN 0-415-26774-9.
Read more about this topic: Lawrence A. Boland
Other articles related to "published work, published, work":
... Leelila Strogov's short fiction and essays have been published in a variety of magazines and books, including Before and After Stories From New York(W.W ...
... (that is, two melting points and generation of colors) and published his findings at a meeting of the Vienna Chemical Society on May 3, 1888 (F ... In 1904, Otto Lehmann published his work "Flüssige Kristalle" (Liquid Crystals) ... Practical problems with this new electro-optical effect made Heilmeier continue to work on scattering effects in liquid crystals and finally the achievement of the first ...
... Articles published in Vols ... "Native Pre-Aztec History of Central Mexico" a photocopy of the galley of published work. 19 pages of galley (30 pages in published work), with a note to Dr ...
Famous quotes related to published work:
“Literature that is not the breath of contemporary society, that dares not transmit the pains and fears of that society, that does not warn in time against threatening moral and social dangerssuch literature does not deserve the name of literature; it is only a façade. Such literature loses the confidence of its own people, and its published works are used as wastepaper instead of being read.”
—Alexander Solzhenitsyn (b. 1918)