Kevin Martin may refer to:
- Kevin Martin (basketball) (born 1983), NBA shooting guard
- Kevin Martin (curler) (born 1966), Canadian curler
- Kevin Martin (FCC) (born 1966), former chair of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission
- Kevin Martin (American musician) (born 1969), singer of Candlebox and The Gracious Few
- Kevin Martin (British musician), of God, Techno Animal, and The Bug
- Kevin Martin (hurler) (born 1973), Irish hurler, plays for Tullamore and Offaly
Other articles related to "kevin martin, kevin":
... Year Winning skip Runner-up skip Purse (CAD) 2007 Kevin Martin Wayne Middaugh 70,000 2008 Glenn Howard Kevin Martin 70,000 2009 Glenn Howard Kevin ...
... Ferbey, Scott Pfeifer, Marcel Rocque John Morris, Kevin Koe, Marc Kennedy, Paul Moffatt 2005 Kamloops, British Columbia Kevin Martin, Don Walchuk, Carter Rycroft, Don Bartlett David Nedohin, Randy ...
20-23 Oslo, Norway Kevin Koe Pål Trulsen AMJ Campbell Shorty Jenkins Classic Sept. 5-9 New Westminster, British Columbia Kevin Koe Bob Ursel Valour Road Open Oct. 19-22 Bonnyville, Alberta Kevin Martin Randy Ferbey Meyers Norris Penny Prairie Classic Oct ...
2001 Jeff Stoughton Glenn Howard 36,000 2003 Glenn Howard Scott Patterson 30,000 2004 Kevin Martin Brian Lewis 30,000 2005 Glenn Howard Nick Rizzo 34,000 2006 Kevin Martin ...
Famous quotes containing the words martin and/or kevin:
“Heres a wing [laughs]. What do you like, the leg or the wing, Henry, or do you still go for the old hearts and lungs?”
—Nicholas Pileggi, U.S. screenwriter, and Martin Scorsese. Tommy DeVito (Joe Pesci)
“Well, on the official record youre my son. But on this post youre just another trooper. You heard me tell the recruits what I need from them. Twice that I will expect from you.... Youve chosen my way of life. I hope you have the guts enough to endure it. But put outa your mind any romantic ideas that its a way to glory. Its a life of suffering and of hardship and uncompromising devotion to your oath and your duty.”
—James Kevin McGuinness, and John Ford. Lt. Col. Kirby Yorke (John Wayne)