Harry Payne may refer to:
- Harry Payne (artist) (1858–1927), English military artist
- Harry Payne (athlete) (1892–1969), English marathoner
- Harry Payne (rugby union) (1907–2000), Welsh international rugby player
- Harry D. Payne (1891–1987), St. Louis architect most notable for Houston-area structures
- Harry Vearle Payne (1908–1984), U.S. federal judge
- Harry C. Payne, 14th president of Williams College
- Harry Payne of the Payne Brothers, pantomime act
Read more about Harry Payne: See Also
Other articles related to "harry payne, payne, harry":
... Harry Payne began his career playing Harlequin at Covent Garden ... Harry Payne's scene, besides coming earlier than usual, is, in itself, full of fun of the good old school-boyish kind and if the Public, as Jury, is to award a palm to either competitor, then it ... Harry Payne was described by George Grossmith as "the best clown in my time" ...
... Grace Vanderbilt (1870–1953) Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney (1875–1942) Flora Payne Whitney (1897–1986) Whitney Tower (1923-1999) Alexandra Tower Josiah Cheston Hornblower (born 1975 ... (1916–2000) Harry Webb (1922–1975) Frederica Vanderbilt Webb (Mrs ...
Famous quotes containing the word harry:
“People named John and Mary never divorce. For better or for worse, in madness and in saneness, they seem bound together for eternity by their rudimentary nomenclature. They may loathe and despise one another, quarrel, weep, and commit mayhem, but they are not free to divorce. Tom, Dick, and Harry can go to Reno on a whim, but nothing short of death can separate John and Mary.”
—John Cheever (19121982)