Franz Konrad or Conrad may refer to:
- Franz Konrad von Stadion und Thannhausen (1679–1757), Prince-Bishop of Bamberg
- Franz Konrad von Rodt (1706–1775), Bishop of Constance
- Franz Conrad von Hötzendorf (1852–1925), Chief of the General Staff of the Austro-Hungarian Army at the outbreak of World War I
- Franz Konrad (SS officer) (1906–1952)
- Franz Konrad (racing driver) (born 1951)
Other articles related to "konrad, franz konrad":
... For the 1991 season, Konrad initially ran their 962, scoring a handful of points in the first four races of the season ... At round five at the team's home event of the Nürburgring, Konrad debuted the KM-011 in the hands of drivers Franz Konrad and Stefan Johansson ... Unfortunately the car failed to qualify for the event, and Konrad instead turned to his older 962, taking a points-scoring finish ...
... Alexander Konrad (1890–1940), Russian explorer Christoph Konrad (born 1957), German politician Franz Konrad (racing driver) (born 1951), Austrian racing driver Franz Konrad (SS officer) (1906–1952), German SS ...
Famous quotes containing the word konrad:
“... So damn your food and damn your wines,
Your twisted loaves and twisting vines,
Your table dhôte, your à la carte,
. . . .
From now on you can keep the lot.
Take every single thing youve got,
Your land, your wealth, your men, your dames,
Your dream of independent power,
And dear old Konrad Adenauer,
And stick them up your Eiffel Tower.”
—Anthony Jay (b. 1930)