A Fool, The Fool or Fools may refer to:
- A jester, a clown, a harlequin, a bouffon
- Foolishness, the quality of having poor judgement or little intelligence
- The Fool (Tarot card), a Tarot card
- Shakespearean fool, an archetypal character in numerous works by Shakespeare
- The Fool (design collective), a Dutch design collective and band influential in the psychedelic style of art in the 1960s
- The Fool, 1968 album released by The Fool
- The Fool (guitar), 1964 Gibson SG designed by The Fool for Eric Clapton
- The Fool (fictional character), a fictional character in The Realm of the Elderlings by Robin Hobb
- Fools (play), a 1981 play by Neil Simon
- Fool (novel), a 2009 novel by Christopher Moore
- The Fool (Edward Bond play), a 1975 play by the English playwright Edward Bond
- The Motley Fool, a stocks and financial advice website (fool.com) nicknamed 'the Fool'
- Fruit fool, a dish made with cooked fruit
Other articles related to "fool, fools":
... Songs "The Fool" (Lee Ann Womack song) "The Fool", 1971 hit single by Gilbert Montagné "The Fool", 1956 hit single by Sanford Clark, written by Lee Hazlewood ... Fool", song by Shakira from Laundry Service "Fool", song by Cat Power from You Are Free "The Fool", song by Neutral Milk Hotel, from In the Aeroplane Over the Sea "The Fool", song by ...
... Submarine Tracks Fool's Gold is a various artists compilation album made up of acts on Chiswick Records ... The critic and author Dave Thompson describes Submarine Tracks Fool's Gold as a "driving" collection, rating it "eight out of ten" ...
1973) Energized (1974) Rock and Roll Outlaws (1974) Fool for the City (1975) Night Shift (1976) Foghat Live (1977) Stone Blue (1978) Boogie Motel (1979) Tight Shoes (1980) Girls to Chat Boys to Bounce (1981 ...
... A Fool There Was is a 1914 American film featuring Oliver Hardy ... film starring Theda Bara also titled A Fool There Was ...
... Fool on the Roof" – 409 "Fools for Each Other" – 415 "Shade of All Greens" – 313 "Voilà, An American Dream" – 346 "One Paper Kid" (Walter Cowart) – 324 "In the Jailhouse Now ...
Famous quotes containing the word fool:
“Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.”
—Samuel Butler (18351902)
“Then I said to myself, What happens to the fool will happen to me also; why then have I been so very wise? And I said to myself that this also is vanity. For there is no enduring remembrance of the wise or of fools, seeing that in the days to come all will have been long forgotten. How can the wise die just like fools?”
—Bible: Hebrew, Ecclesiastes 2:15-16.
“You may fool all the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all the time; but you cant fool all of the people all the time.”
—Abraham Lincoln (18091865)