Enchanted may refer to:
- Under the influence of an incantation
- Enchanted (film), a 2007 Disney film
- Enchanted (soundtrack), the soundtrack album from the film
- Enchanted (video game), a Nintendo DS game based on the film
- Enchanted (1998 film), a film featuring David Kaufman
- Enchanted (Stevie Nicks album), a box-set by Stevie Nicks
- Enchanted (Marc Almond album)
- "Enchanted", a song by Delerium from Karma
- "Enchanted", a song by The Platters
- "Enchanted", a song by Patrick Wolf from The Magic Position
- "Enchanted", a song by Taylor Swift from Speak Now
- Enchanted, a comics series by Serena Valentino
Other articles related to "enchanted":
17,392 GRT Sunk 2001 as MS Sea MS Caribe I 1953 1983—1993 22,979 GRT Scrapped 2009 SS Enchanted Isle 1958 1990—1994, 1995—2001 23,395 GRT Scrapped 2003 SS ...
... The Enchanted Pig (Porcul cel fermecat) is a Romanian fairy tale, collected in Rumanische Märchen and also by Petre Ispirescu in Legende sau basmele românilor ... Master Semolina, The Sprig of Rosemary, The Enchanted Snake, and White-Bear-King-Valemon ... It opens with an episode of 411, In an Enchanted Skin others of this type include The Pig King ...
... Sleeping Beauty) 332 "That's How You Know" - Demi Lovato (Enchanted) 312 "Some Day My Prince Will Come" - Ashley Tisdale (Snow White) 330 "Colors of the Wind" - Vanessa ...
... This is a list of Disney references made in the film Enchanted ... Enchanted pays tribute to many of the classic Disney films, both animated and live-action, as well as other past and future works produced by Disney ...
Famous quotes containing the word enchanted:
“Some enchanted evening,
You may see a stranger,
You may see a stranger,
Across a crowded room.”
—Oscar Hammerstein II (18951960)
“We went to Ranelagh. It is a charming place; and the brilliancy of the lights, on my first entrance, made me almost think I was in some enchanted castle or fairy palace, for all looked like magic to me.”
—Frances Burney (17521840)
“I regard a love for poetry as one of the most needful and helpful elements in the life- outfit of a human being. It was the greatest of blessings to me, in the long days of toil to which I was shut in much earlier than most young girls are, that the poetry I held in my memory breathed its enchanted atmosphere through me and around me, and touched even dull drudgery with its sunshine.”
—Lucy Larcom (18241893)