- Don Errico Medigua, recently appointed Viceroy of Peru (baritone)
- Senor Amabile Pozzo, Chamberlain of Peru (tenor)
- Don Luiz Cazarro, former Viceroy of Peru (bass)
- Count Hernando Verrada, a Peruvian gentleman (tenor)
- Scaramba, an insurgent (baritone)
- Montalba, Scaramba's companion
- Nevado, Scaramba's companion
- General Herbana, commander of the Spanish Army in Peru
- Estrelda, Cazarro's daughter (soprano)
- Isabel, Don Medigua's daughter (soprano)
- Princess Marghanza, Don Medigua's wife (mezzo-soprano)
- Chorus of Spanish and Peruvian ladies and gentlemen; soldiers, etc.
Read more about this topic: El Capitan (operetta)
Other articles related to "roles, role":
... Although she performed a wide variety of roles, she was best known for her roles in the French repertoire and the works of Handel, as well as Gilbert and Sullivan ... include, in addition to many opera roles, operettas and musical theatre ...
... In the early times of Malayalam cinema, supporting roles, though mostly donned by established theatre artists, did not have any noted supporting actors ... Some of them had short careers with title roles as well ...
... Role Voice type Premiere Cast Cupid soprano Lady Mary Tudor Venus soprano Mary (Moll) Davies Adonis baritone Shepherd contralto or countertenor Shepherdess soprano Huntsman contralto or countertenor Cupids, shepherds ...
... The Object Oriented Role Analysis and Modeling (OOram) is a method, based on the concept of role, for performing object-oriented modeling ... Originally (1989) coined Object Oriented Role Analysis, Synthesis and Structuring (OORASS), the method focuses on describing patterns of interaction without connecting the interaction to particular objects/instanc ... Textual description of a phenomenon represented in the role model ...
... in numerous television and film roles ... in the late 1980s, Garrett began appearing in television and film, in minor and guest roles ... His first major role was Robert Barone on the CBS series Everybody Loves Raymond ...
Famous quotes containing the word roles:
“It was always the work that was the gyroscope in my life. I dont know who could have lived with me. As an architect youre absolutely devoured. A womans cast in a lot of roles and a man isnt. I couldnt be an architect and be a wife and mother.”
—Eleanore Kendall Pettersen (b. 1916)
“A concern with parenting...must direct attention beyond behavior. This is because parenting is not simply a set of behaviors, but participation in an interpersonal, diffuse, affective relationship. Parenting is an eminently psychological role in a way that many other roles and activities are not.”
—Nancy Chodorow (20th century)