Current Players in The NBA
- Shane Battier - Miami Heat
- Carlos Boozer - Chicago Bulls
- Elton Brand - Dallas Mavericks
- Luol Deng - Chicago Bulls
- Chris Duhon - Los Angeles Lakers
- Mike Dunleavy, Jr. - Milwaukee Bucks
- Gerald Henderson, Jr. - Charlotte Bobcats
- Grant Hill - Los Angeles Clippers
- Kyrie Irving - Cleveland Cavaliers
- Dahntay Jones - Dallas Mavericks
- Corey Maggette - Detroit Pistons
- Josh McRoberts - Orlando Magic
- Miles Plumlee - Indiana Pacers
- J.J. Redick - Orlando Magic
- Austin Rivers - New Orleans Hornets
- Kyle Singler - Detroit Pistons
- Nolan Smith - Portland Trail Blazers
- Lance Thomas - New Orleans Hornets
Read more about this topic: Duke Blue Devils Men's Basketball
Other articles related to "players, nba, player":
... A large majority of Nuon players that were sold in fact resembled typical consumer DVD players with the only noticeable difference being a Nuon logo ... Nuon players offered a number of features that were not available on other DVD players when playing standard DVD-formatted titles ...
... for the majority of its participation, the Brisbane Broncos' list of representative players is extensive ...
... 50 Greatest Players in NBA History List of National Basketball Association players List of foreign NBA players, a list that is exclusively for players who are not from the United States ...
... See also List of snooker players by number of ranking titles and List of snooker players with over 100 century breaks In the professional era that began with Joe Davis in the ... Certain players have tended to dominate the sport through the decades ... John Pulman is generally regarded as the principal player through the 1960s, Ray Reardon through the 1970s, Steve Davis through the 1980s and Stephen Hendry through the 1990s ...
Famous quotes containing the words current and/or players:
“A reaction: a boat which is going against the current but which does not prevent the river from flowing on.”
—Victor Hugo (18021885)
“The whole idea of image is so confused. On the one hand, Madison Avenue is worried about the image of the players in a tennis tour. On the other hand, sports events are often sponsored by the makers of junk food, beer, and cigarettes. Whats the message when an athlete who works at keeping her body fit is sponsored by a sugar-filled snack that does more harm than good?”
—Martina Navratilova (b. 1956)