- Directed by Callie Khouri
- Screenplay by Callie Khouri
- Adaptation by Mark Andrus
- Produced by Bonnie Bruckheimer and Hunt Lowry
- Executive producers : Bette Midler & Mary McLaglen
- Executive producers : E.K. Gaylord II & Lisa Stewart
- Director of photography : John Bailey, A.S.C.
- Production designer : David J. Bomba
- Edited by Andrew Marcus
- Music by T Bone Burnett
- Original score by David Mansfield & T Bone Burnett
- Costume designer : Gary Jones
- Associate producers : Scott Elias & Tom Proper
- Visuals effects by CREO
Read more about this topic: Divine Secrets Of The Ya-Ya Sisterhood (film)
Other articles related to "technical":
... Many of Pierce's technical books were written at a level intended to introduce a semi-technical audience to modern technical topics ...
... Two-year technical institutes offer vocational training for graduates of 2-year technical colleges ...
... Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) was a public university in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh set up by the Government of Uttar Pradesh on May 8, 2000 ... the university was bifurcated into separate universities Gautam Buddha Technical University and Mahamaya Technical University with effect from May 1, 2010 ... According to the university's website, it was the biggest technical university in Asia ...
Famous quotes containing the word technical:
“A technical objection is the first refuge of a scoundrel.”
—Heywood Broun (18881939)
“When you see something that is technically sweet, you go ahead and do it and you argue about what to do about it only after you have had your technical success. That is the way it was with the atomic bomb.”
—J. Robert Oppenheimer (19041967)
“In effect, to follow, not to force the public inclination; to give a direction, a form, a technical dress, and a specific sanction, to the general sense of the community, is the true end of legislature.”
—Edmund Burke (17291797)