Declaration may refer to:
- Declaration (computer programming), specifies the identifier, type, and other aspects of language elements
- Declaration (cricket), when the captain of a cricket team declares its innings closed
- Declaration (law), a type of relief that may be ordered by a court or tribunal
- Declaration (poker), a formal expression of intent to take some action in the card game poker
- Declaration of independence, an assertion of the independence of an aspiring state or states
- Declaration of war, a formal declaration indicating that a state of war exists between nations
- The Declaration (novel), a 2008 children's novel by Gemma Malley
- A type of sentence (linguistics)
- A type of speech act in linguistics
Read more about Declaration: Music
Other articles related to "declaration":
... Tamparan District became a regular municipality on September 28, 1960 by virtue of Executive Order No. 405 and consequently declared Islamic Municipality pursuant to Batas Pambansa (PB) Number 33 on June 4, 1984 ...
... The Declaration to Protect Wine Place and Origin, commonly known as the Napa Declaration on Place, is a "declaration of joint principles stating the importance of location to wine and the need to protect place names ... the region where Sherry is produced) All wine regions signing the declaration pledged to work together to educate consumers about the importance of place and ... Australia and Western Australia signed the Declaration at a ceremony in Washington, DC ...
... Declaration (one direction), a 1964 rock album by The Alarm Declaration (Bleeding Through album), a 2121 metalcore album by Bleeding Through Declaration (Steven Curtis Chapman ...
... In 1999, Cassidy was jointly responsible for the publication of the Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification, widely received as an ecumenical peace ... If on judgement day the Lord asks what did, if nothing else, can say that signed the Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification." His book ...
... Tadashi's house, Miyako-Doori 1, Jakarta (now the "Museum of the Declaration of Independence", JL ... The original Indonesian Declaration of Independence was typed by Sayuti Melik ... of Indonesia's independence, and had lent his house for the drafting of the declaration ...
Famous quotes containing the word declaration:
“Every declaration of love contains an unstated list of exceptions and demands.”
—Mason Cooley (b. 1927)
“I enclose to you a copy of the declaration of independence as agreed to by the House, and also, as originally framed. You will judge whether it is the better or worse for the Critics.”
—Thomas Jefferson (17431826)
“The Declaration [of Independence] was not a protest against government, but against the excess of government. It prescribed the proper role of government, to secure the rights of individuals and to effect their safety and happiness. In modern society, no individual can do this alone. So government is not a necessary evil but a necessary good.”
—Gerald R. Ford (b. 1913)