During the day, there are 22 trains passing through every hour (with additional less frequent services). As a summary:
- London Midland operates 1tph to London Euston via Stoke-on-Trent and Northampton.
- London Midland operates 2tph to Liverpool Lime Street.
- Virgin Trains operates 1tph to Birmingham New Street
- London Midland operates 2tph to Birmingham New Street.
- Virgin Trains operates 1tph to Glasgow Central or Edinburgh Waverley.
- Virgin Trains operates 1tph to Manchester Piccadilly calling Wilmslow and Stockport
- Arriva Trains Wales operates 1tph to Manchester Piccadilly calling Wilmslow and Stockport
- Northern Rail operates 1tph to Manchester Piccadilly via Manchester Airport
- Northern Rail operates 1tph to Manchester Piccadilly via Stockport
- Virgin Trains operates 1tph to Chester with some services continuing to Bangor, Holyhead and one per day to Wrexham General.
- Arriva Trains Wales operates 1tph to Carmarthen via Cardiff Central with 1tp2h extending to Milford Haven.
- Arriva Trains Wales operates 1tph to Chester
- East Midlands Trains operates 1tph to Derby via Stoke-on-Trent.
- Arriva Trains Wales operates 1 train a day to Birmingham New Street station via Stafford and two per day to Birmingham via Shrewsbury.
- CrossCountry operate 1 train a day to Manchester Piccadilly, 1 train per day to Bristol Temple Meads and 2 trains per day to Bournemouth.
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
|Nantwich||Arriva Trains Wales
|Terminus or Stafford||Arriva Trains Wales
|Terminus||East Midlands Trains
|London Euston||First ScotRail
or London Euston
- Platform 1 - Northern Rail stopping services to and from Manchester Piccadilly and occasionally Virgin Trains northbound services to Manchester Piccadilly.
- Platform 2 - Extra Capacity.
- Platform 3 - London Midland services to and from London Euston.
- Platform 4 - East Midlands Trains services to and from Derby.
- Platform 5 - Virgin Trains Northbound services to Manchester Piccadilly and Southbound to Birmingham New Street and London Euston, London Midland services to Birmingham New Street, Arriva Trains Wales services to Cardiff, CrossCountry services to Bournemouth and Bristol Temple Meads.
- Platform 6 - Arriva Trains Wales services Northbound to Manchester Picadilly and Southbound to Cardiff and beyond. Some Virgin Trains Northbound services Preston and Glasgow Central and Southbound to London Euston also use this platform along with a CrossCountry service to Manchester Piccadilly.
- Platform 7 - Arriva Trains Wales stopping services to and from Shrewsbury.
- Platform 8 - No scheduled services, occasionly used by terminating London Midland services, often used as headshunt by locomotives running to or from Gresty Bridge and LNWR depots.
- Platform 9 - Arriva Trains Wales services to Chester and Holyhead.
- Platform 10 - No scheduled services, often used as headshunt by locomotives running to or from Crewe EMD.
- Platform 11 - Virgin Trains Northbound services to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Chester and North Wales and Saturdays only Southbound locomotive hauled service to London Euston, locomotive detaches here. London Midland Northbound services to Liverpool Lime Street. Arriva Trains Wales Northbound limited-stop express and Southbound service to Birmingham New Street.
- Platform 12 - A few Arriva Trains Wales services to Chester & Shrewsbury, Southbound limited-stop express to Cardiff and Saturdays only Northbound locomotive hauled service to Holyhead.
In the SRA's 2002/03 financial year 773,969 people joined the railway system at Crewe railway station, and 763,846 left it there (tickets sold at Crewe, and tickets sold to Crewe; figure does not include passengers interchanging between one rail service and another).
Read more about this topic: Crewe Railway Station
Other articles related to "current services, services":
... CountryLink operate three daily XPT services operate between Sydney Grafton, Casino and Brisbane ...
... There are currently services from Nottingham operated by East Midlands Trains to London, Leeds, Sheffield, Liverpool, York, Doncaster and Scarborough ... East Midlands Trains also operate local services ... CrossCountry operate services to Cardiff via Birmingham and Bristol ...
Famous quotes containing the words services and/or current:
“The community and family networks which helped sustain earlier generations have become scarcer for growing numbers of young parents. Those who lack links to these traditional sources of support are hard-pressed to find other resources, given the emphasis in our society on providing treatment services, rather than preventive services and support for health maintenance and well-being.”
—Bernice Weissbourd (20th century)
“We all participate in weaving the social fabric; we should therefore all participate in patching the fabric when it develops holesmismatches between old expectations and current realities.”
—Anne C. Weisberg (20th century)