- Skea, William (July 1901), Cairngorm Club Journal, Number 17, Cairngorm Club, Aberdeen
- Gordon, Seton (1948), Highways and Byways in the Central Highlands, MacMillan & Co. Ltd, London, England.
- Watson, Adam (1975). The Cairngorms. Edinburgh: The Scottish Mountaineering Trust.
- Dixon, P.J.; Green, S.T. (1995), Mar Lodge Estate Grampian : An Archaeological Survey, Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland, Edinburgh
- Taylor, G.A. (1950). "The Reconstruction of Corrour Bothy". Cairngorm Club Journal XVI (87).
- Tait, Andrew (2006). "Report On Called-In Planning". Cairngorms National Park Authority. http://www.cairngorms.co.uk/resource/docs/boardpapers/11082006/CNPA.Paper.1532.Planning%20Committee.Planning.Paper..pdf.
Read more about this topic: Corrour Bothy
Other articles related to "sources, source":
... The Indian king is named as "Mazdai" in Syriac sources, "Misdeos" and "Misdeus" in Greek and Latin sources, which has been connected to the "Bazdeo" on the Kushan coinage of Vasudeva ...
... Fudge, The Crusade Against Heretics in Bohemia, 1418-1437 Sources and Documents for the Hussite Crusades (Crusade Texts in Translation S.) ...
... Known by Islamic sources as Yung Wei, which was in fact the name of the first era in his reign (Yonghui era from February 650 to February 656 see era name), Islamic sources credit him with building the first mosque ... According to these sources, Emperor Gaozong is said to have respected the teachings of Islam greatly, feeling the teachings were compatible with Confucianism, and offered the building of the mosque as a sign of ... felt Islam was too restrictive for his own preferences, but according to those sources, did not stop him from allowing Sa`d and his company to spread the teachings ...
... Open-source intelligence (OSINT) is intelligence collected from publicly available sources ... In the intelligence community (IC), the term "open" refers to overt, publicly available sources (as opposed to covert or clandestine sources) it is not related to open-source ...
... Beyond that, the ancient sources contain vague allusions to Illyricum as his homeland, to his Pannonian virtues, and to his harsh upbringing along the war-torn ... There is no direct evidence in the ancient sources for their birthdates ... of Constantius Chlorus, is often called Maximian's stepdaughter by ancient sources, leading to claims by Otto Seeck and Ernest Stein that she was born from an earlier ...
Famous quotes containing the word sources:
“I count him a great man who inhabits a higher sphere of thought, into which other men rise with labor and difficulty; he has but to open his eyes to see things in a true light, and in large relations; whilst they must make painful corrections, and keep a vigilant eye on many sources of error.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If were looking for the sources of our troubles, we shouldnt test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.”
—P.J. (Patrick Jake)
“The American grips himself, at the very sources of his consciousness, in a grip of care: and then, to so much of the rest of life, is indifferent. Whereas, the European hasnt got so much care in him, so he cares much more for life and living.”
—D.H. (David Herbert)