- BT Group, short for British Telecommunications Group (Also referred to as British Telecom)
- BT Global Services, a division of United Kingdom Telecommunications operator BT Group
- AirBaltic, an airline with the IATA code BT
- Baker Tilly, a global network of professional service firms
- Banca Transilvania, a bank in Romania
- Bankers Trust, a banking organisation
- Bee Train, Japanese animation studio
- Bitstream Inc., a type foundry, as known by the abbreviation for their fonts
- BitTorrent, Inc., a developer of the BitTorrent software
- Bodensee–Toggenburg-Bahn, a former Swiss railway company
- BT Financial Group, part of the Westpac group in Australia
- Bulgartabac, a Bulgarian tobacco producer
Read more about this topic: BT
Other articles related to "corporations, corporation":
... League of Estonian Corporations (Estonian Eesti Korporatsioonide Liit, Estonian acronym EKL) is an organisation that unites all-male academic corporations in Estonia. 28, 1915 by Vironia, Fraternitas Estica, Sakala, Ugala and Rotalia Corporation Ugala suspended its membership on May 10, 2008 ...
... The new founded Chamber of the Fascists and the Corporations replaced the Chamber of Deputies of Italy during the spring of 1939, with the legislative body coming into effect on March 23 ... reform, replacing the elections system with a body comprising only candidates of the various corporations of Italy, fulfilling Benito Mussolini's vow of enacting a complete ... Fascist Party (PNF), by the National Council of the members of the PNF, and by the different corporations resembling the entire trade and industry of Italy ...
... commonly known locally as “Seio”, is amongst the Top10 IT service multinational corporations based in Shanghai with focus on providing information technology consulting and software development services ... Offshore Development Centers （ODC) for multinational corporations via its almost “no” language barrier talent model and is one of the few companies in its industry in China that owns a 30,000sqm ...
Famous quotes containing the word corporations:
“Mischief springs from the power which the moneyed interest derives from a paper currency which they are able to control, from the multitude of corporations with exclusive privileges ... which are employed altogether for their benefit.”
—Andrew Jackson (17671845)
“I cannot believe that our factory system is the best mode by which men may get clothing. The condition of the operatives is becoming every day more like that of the English; and it cannot be wondered at, since, as far as I have heard or observed, the principal object is, not that mankind may be well and honestly clad, but, unquestionably, that the corporations may be enriched.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“[If a woman athlete who had contracted the AIDS virus admitted that she] had been with one hundred or two hundred men, theyd call her a slut, and the corporations would drop her like a lead balloon.”
—Martina Navratilova (b. 1956)