Bill Graham may refer to:
- Bill Graham (Canadian politician) (born 1939), Canadian politician, former Leader of the Opposition and former interim leader of the Liberal Party of Canada
- Bill Graham (promoter) (1931–1991), American music promoter
- Bill Graham (musician) (born 1918), American jazz saxophonist
- Bill Graham (Australian politician) (1919–1995), Australian politician
- Bill Graham (baseball) (1937–2006), American baseball player
- Bill Graham (author) (1952 - 1996), Irish rock journalist/author
Billy Graham may refer to:
- Billy Graham (born 1918), American evangelist
- Billy Graham (wrestler) (born 1943), former professional wrestler
- Billy Graham (boxer) (1922–1992), Welterweight boxing champion of the world
- Billy Graham (New Zealand boxer), winner of four New Zealand titles at light welterweight
- Billy Graham (boxing trainer), former amateur and professional boxer
- Billy Graham (comics) (1935–1999), American comic book artist
Other articles related to "bill graham":
... Dylan and Paul Butterfield Blues Band’s manager Albert Grossman and rock promoter Bill Graham approached the band offering a management contract ... Bill Graham also promised the band a slot at the Fillmore West in California that summer ...
... March 17, 2008 to fill a vacancy created by the resignation of Bill Graham was won by Liberal Bob Rae, a former Ontario NDP Premier ... By-election on March 17, 2008 On Bill Graham's resignation, July 2, 2007 Party Candidate Votes % ±% Liberal Bob Rae 14,187 59.47 +7.24 New ...
... The Bill Graham Civic Auditorium (formerly San Francisco Civic Auditorium) is a multi-purpose arena in San Francisco, California, currently named after promoter Bill Graham ...
... Through the benefit concerts organized with Bill Graham in the late 1960s and early 1970s, Dr ... In the spring of 1973, Bill Graham staged two consecutive Saturday concerts at Kezar Stadium in San Francisco, CA featuring The Grateful Dead and Led Zeppelin ... Bill Graham asked the Clnic to staff a "medical emergency care tent" during both concerts ...
Famous quotes containing the words graham and/or bill:
“Ill make thee glorious by my pen
And famous by my sword;
Ill serve thee in such noble ways
Was never heard before;
Ill crown and deck thee all with bays,
And love thee more and more.”
—James Graham Marquess of Montrose (16121650)
“It is my belief that there are absolutes in our Bill of Rights, and that they were put there on purpose by men who knew what words meant, and meant their prohibitions to be absolute.”
—Hugo Black (b. 1922)