- Bianca Balti (born 1984), Italian model
- Bianca Beauchamp (born 1977), Canadian model
- Bianca Bianchi (1855–1947), stage name of Bertha Schwarz, German/Austrian opera soprano
- Bianca Bin (born 1990), Brazilian actress
- Bianca Butler (born 1989), American ice skater
- Bianca Byington (born 1966), Brazilian actress
- Bianca Cappello (1548–1587), Grand Duchess of Tuscany
- Bianca Casady, (born 1982), American musician, band member of CocoRosie
- Bianca Castanho (born 1979), Brazilian actress
- Bianca Chatfield (born 1982), Australian netball player
- Bianca Chiminello (born 1976), Australian model and actress
- Bianca Collins (born 1988), American actress
- Bianca DeGroat (born 1976), American actress
- Bianca Ferguson, American actress
- Bianca Gascoigne (born 1987), British model and TV personality
- Bianca Gonzalez (born 1983), Filipina TV personality
- Bianca Jagger (born 1945), social and political activist
- Bianca Kajlich (born 1977), American actress
- Bianca Kappler (born 1977), German long jumper
- Bianca King (born 1986), Canadian–Filipina actress, Model
- Bianca Lamblin, French writer
- Bianca Lancia (c. 1200 – c. 1233), Italian noble
- Bianca Langham-Pritchard (born 1975), Australian field hockey player
- Bianca Lawson (born 1979), American actress
- Bianca de' Medici (1536–1542), illegitimate daughter of Cosimo I de' Medici, Grand Duke of Tuscany
- Bianca Netzler (born 1976), Australian field hockey player
- Bianca Odumegwu-Ojukwu, Nigerian beauty-pageant contestant
- Bianca Rinaldi (born 1974), Brazilian actress
- Bianca Ryan (born 1994), American singer
- Bianca Maria Sforza (1472–1510), Italian noble
- Bianca Solorzano, American TV journalist
- Bianca van Rangelrooy (born 1959), New Zealand artist
- Bianca Maria Visconti (1425–1468), Duchess of Milan
- Bianca Weiß (born 1968), German field hockey player
Read more about this topic: Bianca
Other articles related to "people":
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan Spirovski, pianist Janko Konstantinov, architect Igor ...
... his death, Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
... is one of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... Arnold Schwarzenegger said "We've been in crisis for quite some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0 ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 people (33.3%) aged 45 to 64 ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“[T]he people seem to have deposited the monarchical and taken up the republican government with as much ease as would have attended their throwing off an old and putting on a new suit of clothes.”
—Thomas Jefferson (17431826)
“You will surely wear yourself out, both you and these people with you. For the task is too heavy for you; you cannot do it alone.”
—Bible: Hebrew, Exodus 18:18.
Moses father-in-law to Moses.
“Few people can see genius in someone who has offended them.”
—Robertson Davies (b. 1913)