- Bianca (Othello), from William Shakespeare's play Othello
- Bianca Minola, from William Shakespeare's play The Taming of the Shrew
- Bianca Stratford, in the 1999 movie based on The Taming of the Shrew, 10 Things I Hate About You
- A character from Bianca e Fernando, an 1828 opera by Vincenzo Bellini
- Bianca, played by Mariah Carey in the video for her 1999 single "Heartbreaker" and in "Boy (I Need You)"
- Bianca (Spyro the Dragon), from the video game series Spyro the Dragon
- Bianca (That's So Raven), from the American TV series That's So Raven
- Bianca Castafiore, recurring character in The Adventures of Tintin
- Bianca DeSousa, in Degrassi
- Bianca di Angelo, in the fantasy novel The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
- Bianca Jackson, from the British soap opera EastEnders
- Bianca Montgomery, from the American soap opera All My Children
- Bianca Solderini, in Anne Rice's The Vampire Chronicles
- Miss Bianca, from the animated films The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under
- Bianca Erdmann, a pre-pubescent nymphomaniac in Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon's novel
- Bianca Reyes, mother of Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) in the DC Comics continuum
- Bianca Scott, character from the Australian soap opera Home and Away
- Bianca, the name of Varric's crossbow in Dragon Age II
- Bianca, an anatomically correct doll in Lars and the Real Girl
- Bianca, a character from the movie Pokémon Heroes
- Bianca, rival character in Pokémon Black and White
Read more about this topic: Bianca
Other articles related to "fictional characters, fictional character, fictional, character":
... Arthur Mallory is a fictional character played by Raymond Burr in an NBC program development project about a lawyer with a tarnished reputation which aired 8 February 1976 on ... Keith Mallory is a fictional World War II mountaineer-turned-commando from New Zealand in Alistair MacLean's 1957 novel, The Guns of Navarone and ... Mallory is a fictional character in The Boys, an American creator-owned comic book series written by Garth Ennis and illustrated by Darick Robertson Lou ...
... Irina Derevko, KGB and Covenant terrorist, a main character in the Alias series Irina Palm, pseudonym of the main character in 2007 film of the same name ...
... Dingo, a supporting character from the Disney animated TV series Gargoyles Dingo, French name for the Disney character Goofy Dingo, an animal-faced superhero from the Wildstorm comics universe ...
Famous quotes containing the words characters and/or fictional:
“The business of a novelist is, in my opinion, to create characters first and foremost, and then to set them in the snarl of the human currents of his time, so that there results an accurate permanent record of a phase of human history.”
—John Dos Passos (18961970)
“One of the proud joys of the man of lettersif that man of letters is an artistis to feel within himself the power to immortalize at will anything he chooses to immortalize. Insignificant though he may be, he is conscious of possessing a creative divinity. God creates lives; the man of imagination creates fictional lives which may make a profound and as it were more living impression on the worlds memory.”
—Edmond De Goncourt (18221896)