Bel Air or Bel-Air may refer to:
- Bel Air, Los Angeles, a district of the City of Los Angeles, California, United States
- Bel-Air (Sanford), a placename in Seminole County, Florida, United States
- Bel Air, Allegany County, Maryland, an unincorporated location
- Bel Air, Harford County, Maryland, county seat, pop. 10,800
- Bel Air, Seychelles
- Bel Air, Haiti
- Bel-Air Residence, a development in Hong Kong
- Hotel Bel-Air, a hotel located in Bel-Air, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Bel-Air (Paris Métro), a station of the Paris Métro
Read more about Bel Air: Others
Other articles related to "bel air":
... along with two Los Angeles city neighborhoods, Bel Air and Holmby Hills ... Westside region, Los Angeles Districts and neighborhoods Bel Air Benedict Canyon Beverly Crest Beverly Glen Beverly Hills Post Office Beverlywood Brentwood Brentwood Circle Brentwood Glen Carthay ...
... Route 1 (US 1) and the county seat of Bel Air with Aberdeen Proving Ground, US 40, and Interstate 95 (I-95) through a suburban corridor ... The highway between US 1 in Bel Air and US 40 in Edgewood was also constructed in the late 1920s and early 1930s ... After the road from Bel Air to Forest Hill was completed in the mid-1930s, MD 24 was extended south to Edgewood ...
... Bel Air Armory is a historic National Guard armory located at Bel Air, Harford County, Maryland ...
... Bel Air is a village in Saint Philip Parish in Barbados. ...
... The Bel Air Bypass, U.S ... Route 1, has two ghost stubs at its southern intersection with Maryland Route 24 ...
Famous quotes containing the words air and/or bel:
“Speak the speech, I pray you, as I pronounced it to youtrippingly on the tongue; but if you mouth it, as many of your players do, I had as lief the town-crier spoke my lines. Nor do not saw the air too much with your hand, thus, but use all gently; for in the very torrent, tempest, and as I may say, the whirlwind of your passion, you must acquire and beget a temperance that may give it smoothness.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“Cependant, ce fut jadis un bel homme, de haute taille.”
—T.S. (Thomas Stearns)