- ^ Carlos Peña replaced Dustin Pedroia on the roster due to family obligation; Aaron Hill replaced Pedroia as starter at second base.
- ^ Chone Figgins replaced Evan Longoria on the roster due to injury; Michael Young replaced Longoria as starter at third base.
- ^ Nelson Cruz replaced Torii Hunter on the roster due to injury.
- ^ Zach Duke replaced Matt Cain on the roster due to injury.
- ^ Trevor Hoffman replaced Jonathan Broxton on the roster due to injury.
- ^ Jayson Werth replaced Carlos Beltrán on the roster due to injury; Shane Victorino replaced Beltrán as starter in center field.
* This player did not start.
# This player did not play.
Other articles related to "reserves":
... Bangor City Reserves Bangor University Beaumaris Town Bethel Bontnewydd Bro Goronwy Holyhead Hotspur Reserves Holyhead Town Reserves Llanerchymedd Llanfairfechan Town Llanllyfni Llanystumdwy Trearddur Bay United ...
... Cross on 17 August 1942 as Major of the Reserves and commander of Aufklärungs-Abteilung 256 429th Oak Leaves on 20 March 1944 as Oberstleutnant of the Reserves and commander of ...
... considerable areas designated as private parks, game reserves, forest reserves, marine reserves, national reserves and natural parks ...
... The country ranks fourteenth in petroleum reserves, containing 11.8 billion barrels (1.88×109 m3) of proven oil reserves with estimates suggesting that the actual amount is even more. 160 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) of proven natural gas reserves, the eighth largest in the world ...
Famous quotes containing the word reserves:
“While you are nurturing your newborn, you need someone to nurture you, whether it is with healthful drinks while youre nursing, or with words of recognition and encouragement as you talk about your feelings. In this state of continual giving to your infantwhether it is nourishment or care or loveyou are easily drained, and you need to be replenished from sources outside yourself so that you will have reserves to draw from.”
—Sally Placksin (20th century)
“...I want to see a film, they send the Israeli army reserves to escort me! What kind of life is this?”
—Golda Meir (18981978)