Seals may refer to:
- United States Navy SEALs, the U.S. Navy's principal special operations force
- Royal Thai Navy SEALs, part of the Royal Thai Navy
- Florida Seals, a minor league ice hockey team from 2002 and 2007
- San Francisco Seals (baseball), a minor league baseball team in the Pacific Coast League from 1903 until 1957
- San Francisco Seals (ice hockey), a minor league hockey team in the Western Hockey League from 1961 until 1967
- San Francisco Seals (soccer), an American soccer team in the USL Premier Development League from 1992 until 2008
- Victoria Seals, a professional baseball team based in Victoria, British Columbia from 2008 until 2010
- Seals (surname)
- Seals, Georgia, United States
Other articles related to "seals, seal":
... of notable current and former members of the United States Navy SEALs ... Founded in 1962, the SEALs are the U.S ... The name "SEALs" represents the environments in which they operate sea, air and land ...
... Satellite tracking revealed the seals spend very little time on the surface, usually a few minutes for breathing ... as duration, depth, and the sequence of dives, the southern elephant seal is the best performing seal ... adaptations, common to marine mammals, but particularly developed in elephant seals ...
... of the Seaboard Air Line Railroad, was opened in January 1894 between Kingsland and Woodbine, and Seals was on the line about halfway between the two ... Seals was only one of many villages - others included Burnt Fort, Center Village, Kinlaw, Scarlett, Walker Swamp, Tompkins, Clarksville, Red Cap, Ceylon, Satilla ...
... Seals Stadium 1931 through 1959 Occupants San Francisco Seals - Pacific Coast League (1931-57) Mission Reds - PCL (1931-37) San Francisco Giants ...
... This is a list of coaches of the California Seals, Oakland Seals and California Golden Seals ... Eight men coached the Seals from their creation for the 1967–68 NHL season until the team moved to Cleveland, Ohio after the 1975–76 NHL season ... Fred Glover had two stints as coach of the Seals ...
Famous quotes containing the word seals:
“Social and scientific progress are assured, sir, once our great system of postpossession payments is in operation, not the installment plan, no sir, but a system of small postpossession payments that clinch the investment. No possible rational human wish unfulfilled. A man with a salary of fifty dollars a week can start payments on a Rolls-Royce, the Waldorf-Astoria, or a troupe of trained seals if he so desires.”
—John Dos Passos (18961970)