Roadshow Holdings

Some articles on roadshow holdings, roadshow, holdings:

RoadShow - The Corporation
... RoadShow Holdings Ltd (路訊通控股有限公司 Pinyin Lùxùntōng Kònggǔ Yǒuxiàn Gōngsī, SEHK 0888) is currently a member of KMB Group and was first created by Tarren Patel ... At the same time, Citybus, another Hong Kong bus company which involved in RoadShow's MMOB business, owns 14% of the bus market share ... RoadShow Holdings Limited is owned 73% by the KMB Holdings and the remaining 27% goes to public investors ...

Famous quotes containing the word holdings:

    Polarized light showed the secret architecture of bodies; and when the second-sight of the mind is opened, now one color or form or gesture, and now another, has a pungency, as if a more interior ray had been emitted, disclosing its deep holdings in the frame of things.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803–1882)