Reveal or Revealed may refer to:
- Reveal (carpentry), a type of joint
- The Revealed, an Internet documentary project about gorillas
- Reveal, a magazine published by Nat Mags
- J. L. Reveal, American botanist
- Reveal system, a system of plant classification
- Reveal (arts and showbusiness), in show business and literature, the exposure of a "twist"
- Reveal (rapper), member of the British hip hop group Poisonous Poets
- Reveal (Fischer-Z album), 1987
- Reveal (R.E.M. album), 2001
- Revealed – Live in Dallas, an album by Myron Butler & Levi, 2010
- "Reveal" (song), a song by Roxette
- Reveal Records, a UK record label
- Revealed..., a UK news programme for teenagers, 2008-present
- Revealed with Jules Asner, a 2001-2003 American biography series
- Revealed (TV series), a 2002-2011 UK documentary series, whose performers have included Suzie Kennedy
Read more about Revealed: See Also
Other articles related to "revealed":
... is to kill Odon Kovacs, a doctor at a sanatorium in Satu Mare, Romania, revealed to be the one from which 47 escaped ... When 47 checks in, Ort-Meyer calls the police and is revealed to be the client, as well as the original person which instructed 47 in his escape ... raid the building while 47 kills Kovacs, who is revealed to be a doctor that administered injections to 47 ...
... His full name was revealed in "So the Drama" by Big Daddy Brotherson ... It was revealed in season 4 that he was a graduate of the Middleton Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) and that he enjoyed writing Captain Constellation fanfics ... In the crossover episode "Rufus", Kim revealed that James was best friends with the Senator of Hawaii when they were in high school ...
... Fawkes was discovered guarding the explosives shortly after midnight on 5 November 1605, and was immediately arrested ... Calling himself John Johnson, he was at first interrogated by members of the King's Privy Chamber, but on 6 November the king ordered that "John Johnson" be tortured ...
... According to Theodor Nöldeke, Surah 30 was antepenultimate surah revealed in the late Meccan period and the eighty-fourth chronological surah overall, with the ... notes that this does not necessarily indicate 614 was the year in which the surah was revealed ...
... other things, with when and where verses and chapters of the Qur'an were revealed to Muhammad - for example, whether a verse was revealed while Muhammad was in Mecca or Medina ... accepted, although some believe that it was revealed in both Mecca and Medina ...
Famous quotes containing the word revealed:
“The outward is only the outside of that which is within. Men are not concealed under habits, but are revealed by them; they are their true clothes.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“The old question of whether there is design is idle. The real question is what is the world, whether or not it have a designerand that can be revealed only by the study of all natures particulars.”
—William James (18421910)
“Crime is terribly revealing. Try and vary your methods as you will, your tastes, your habits, your attitude of mind, and your soul is revealed by your actions.”
—Agatha Christie (18911976)