PETS may be an acronym for:
- Pet Travel Scheme, which allows animals to travel internationally without quarantine
- Pets Evacuation and Transportation Standards Act
- Paediatric Emergency Transport Service, an ambulance for children organized by the Royal Children's Hospital and Monash Medical Centre in Melbourne, Australia
- Public Expenditure Tracking System
- The Sims 2: Pets, Fourth expansion pack of The Sims 2 (released in October 2006)
- Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium
Other articles related to "pets, pet":
... Campeón The family dog that appears in the third season ... It is a quiltro (without dog race and, or mixed), although the seller told Quena that Shepherd was "kind of" German ...
... SuperPoke! Pets launched April 2008 to social networks Facebook, MySpace, and Hi5 ... Once on the website members could customize their own profiles with their existing pets from the social networks, and participate in activities and features the network apps did not offer ... As of March 7, 2012 SuperPoke! Pets is no longer available ...
... Wii Gameplay revolves around collecting all of the pets and making it the largest of all ... Besides buying pets and play sets, you can also buy different accessories for your pets ... In Littlest Pet Shop Friends Nintendo DS, you try to make a surprise party ...
Famous quotes containing the word pets:
“We died like aunts of pets or foreigners.”
—Randall Jarrell (19141965)
“How wonderful to meet such a natural little girl. She knows what she wants and she asks for it. Not like these over-civilized little pets that have to go through analysis before they can choose an ice cream soda.”
—John Lee Mahin (19021984)