Monster Island may refer to:
- Monster Isle, the Mole Man's base in the Marvel Comics canon introduced in "The Fantastic Four" #1
- Monsterland and Monster Island, home to a number of kaiju in the Godzilla series
- Monster Island Studio, an Austin, TX-based recording studio used by U.S. anime distributor ADV Films until early 2005
- Jules Verne's Mystery on Monster Island, a 1981 film
- Monster Island (film), a 2004 TV movie
- Monster Island (novel), a novel by David Wellington
- Monster Island (Buffy/Angel novel), by Christopher Golden & Thomas E. Sniegoski
- A DIY venue in Brooklyn
Other articles related to "monsters, monster, monster island, island":
... all but extinct, and the world ruled by terrifying monsters known as Dragmas ... way back to the past, they decide to stop him before he can create the monster race ... billionaire Maximillian Speil (voiced by Clancy Brown) is hosting a monster fighting ring with Godzilla as his new main attraction ...
... with the Mole Man to use a castle on Monster Island as the Watch's base ... United Nations recognize the Mole Man's sovereignty of Monster Island (after a fatality-free battle with the Watch) ... An amnesiac man appears on Monster Island and was taken in by the Watch despite Gamora's warnings ...
... Several references to "Monster Island" are likely based on this element from the Godzilla series ... "Lisa on Ice", Lisa imagines being sentenced to Monster Island for failing Physical Education ... The judge informs her that the term "Monster Island" is just a name, but Lisa discovers that the island is in fact the home of several daikaiju ...
... Another version of Monster Island existed in Godzilla The Series, the continuation of the 1998 film Godzilla ... This island was originally the base of operations for the Tachyon aliens, as proposed by Major Hicks ... This island eventually became home to Crustaceous Rex, King Cobra, the Giant Bat, Skeetera, the mutant humming birds and possibly the Shrewster as well as ...
Famous quotes containing the words island and/or monster:
“The very best place to be in all the world is St. Marys parish, Jamaica. And the best spot in St. Marys is Port Maria, though all of St. Marys is fine. Old Maker put himself to a lot of trouble to make that part of the island of Jamaica, for everything there is perfect.”
—Zora Neale Hurston (18911960)
“Next to an old-fashioned church social, or possibly a monster bridge party, there is no buzz which can equal the sibilant buzz of a matinée.”
—Robert Benchley (18891945)