- Ackerman, Carl W. (1930), George Eastman. Boston: Houghton Mifflin. ISBN 1-893122-99-9.
- Behrens, Roy R. (2002), False Colors: Art, Design and Modern Camouflage. Dysart, Iowa: Bobolink Books. ISBN 0-9713244-0-9.
- ___ (2009), Camoupedia: A Compendium of Research on Art, Architecture and Camouflage. Dysart, Iowa: Bobolink Books. ISBN 978-0-9713244-6-6.
- Jones, Loyd A. (1919), “Low Visibility Phase of Protective Coloration” in Journal of the Franklin Institute Vol 188 (September), pp. 363–387, and (October), pp. 507–533.
- Journal of the Optical Society of America (1943), “Dr. Loyd A. Jones, Ives medalist for 1943” Vol. 34 No 2, p. 61.
- Scientific American Supplement (1919), “A Theatre for Studying Camouflaged Ship Models,” (December 13), pp. 348–349.
- Skerrett, Robert G. (1919), “How We Put It Over on the Periscope” in The Rudder Vol 35 No 3 (March), pp. 97–102, and Vol 35 No 4 (April), pp. 175–179.
- Van Buskirk, Harold (1919), “Camouflage” in Transactions of the Illuminating Engineering Society Vol 14 (July 21), pp. 225–229.
- Warner, Everett L. (1919), “Fooling the Iron Fish: The Inside Story of Marine Camouflage” in Everybody’s Magazine (November), pp. 102–109.
- Yumibe, Joshua (2009), "'Harmonious Sensations of Sound by Means of Colors’: Vernacular Color Abstractions in Silent Cinema.” Film History Vol. 21 No 2, pp. 164–176.
Read more about this topic: Loyd A. Jones
Other articles related to "reading":
... Edgehill in 1642, the Royalist armies had advanced on London, capturing Banbury, Oxford and Reading without conflict ... persuading him to retreat to Oxford and Reading ... After Essex besieged Reading and Charles's armies failed in their attempts to relieve the town, a stalemate occurred on the front Essex's army could not directly engage with the Royalists at ...
... Ian Stewart, Just One Vote From Jim Walding's Nomination to Constitutional Defeat (Winnipeg University of Manitoba Press, 2009). ...
... War at the Battle of Saratoga lived his entire civilian life in Reading Mark Erelli, folk musician William M ... Nichols, officer during the Revolutionary War Thomas Parker (deacon), founder of Reading Eddie Peabody, banjo player Chris Pizzotti, football quarterback at Reading ... MacConaway, biographer of explorer James Michael Prescott lived in Reading in the early 1970s ...
Famous quotes containing the word reading:
“As one child psychologist friend of mine explains it with tongue in cheek, your baby only needs a lot of light at night if hes reading or hes entertaining guests.”
—Lawrence Kutner (20th century)
“You in the West have a problem. You are unsure when you are being lied to, when you are being tricked. We do not suffer from this; and unlike you, we have acquired the skill of reading between the lines.”
—Zdenek Urbának (b. 1917)