- Leslie Burke, one of the protagonists of the Katherine Paterson novel Bridge to Terabithia
- Leslie Lynnton, the socialite played by Elizabeth Taylor in the 1956 film Giant
- Lieutenant Leslie, a character from Star Trek, played by Eddie Paskey
- Leslie Jake Ryan (Hannah Montana), a recurring character on the Disney Channel program Hannah Montana, played by Cody Linley
- Leslie Chow, Chinese character in The Hangover
- The Great Leslie, a character played by Tony Curtis in the 1965 film The Great Race
Read more about this topic: Leslie
Other articles related to "fictional characters, fictional character, fictional, character":
... Arthur Mallory is a fictional character played by Raymond Burr in an NBC program development project about a lawyer with a tarnished reputation which aired 8 February 1976 on NBC Mystery Movie Brian ... Keith Mallory is a fictional World War II mountaineer-turned-commando from New Zealand in Alistair MacLean's 1957 novel, The Guns of Navarone and portrayed by Gregory ... Mallory is a fictional character in The Boys, an American creator-owned comic book series written by Garth Ennis and illustrated by Darick Robertson Lou Mallory is a fictional innkeeper portrayed by ...
... Dingo, a supporting character from the Disney animated TV series Gargoyles Dingo, French name for the Disney character Goofy Dingo, an animal-faced superhero from the ...
... Irina Derevko, KGB and Covenant terrorist, a main character in the Alias series Irina Palm, pseudonym of the main character in 2007 film of the same name Irina Spalko, a fictional ...
Famous quotes containing the words characters and/or fictional:
“Thus we may define the real as that whose characters are independent of what anybody may think them to be.”
—Charles Sanders Peirce (18391914)
“It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be.... This, in turn, means that our statesmen, our businessmen, our everyman must take on a science fictional way of thinking.”
—Isaac Asimov (19201992)