Secret Menu Variations
The following variations are available off-menu:
- Fries "Light" - Decreased cooking time for a softer product.
- Fries "Light Well" - Slightly increased cooking time for a crispy outside.
- Fries "Well" - Increased cooking time for a crispier product.
- Fries "Extra-Well" - Further increased cooking time for a very crispy product.
- "Animal Fries" - Melted cheese, spread, and grilled onions.
- Cheese fries - Fries with cheese.
Famous quotes containing the words variations, secret and/or menu:
“I may be able to spot arrowheads on the desert but a refrigerator is a jungle in which I am easily lost. My wife, however, will unerringly point out that the cheese or the leftover roast is hiding right in front of my eyes. Hundreds of such experiences convince me that men and women often inhabit quite different visual worlds. These are differences which cannot be attributed to variations in visual acuity. Man and women simply have learned to use their eyes in very different ways.”
—Edward T. Hall (b. 1914)
“All charming people, I fancy, are spoiled. It is the secret of their attraction.”
—Oscar Wilde (18541900)
“Any moral philosophy is exceedingly rare. This of Menu addresses our privacy more than most. It is a more private and familiar, and at the same time, a more public and universal word, than is spoken in parlor or pulpit nowadays.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)