- Emperor Taizong of Tangli>
- Empress Zhangsun
- Major Concubines
- Consort Xiao (deposed and executed 655), mother of Prince Sujie, Princess Yiyang, and Princess Xuancheng
- Consort Liu, mother of Crown Prince Zhong
- Consort Zheng, mother of Prince Xiao
- Consort Yang, mother of Prince Shangjin
- Li Zhong (李忠) (b. 643), originally the Prince of Chen (created 646), later the Crown Prince (created 652), later demoted to Prince of Liang (demoted 656), later demoted to commoner rank (demoted 660, forced to commit suicide 665)
- Li Xiao (李孝), Prince Dao of Xu (created 650, d. 664), later posthumously honored as Prince Dao of Yuan
- Li Shangjin (李上金), originally the Prince of Qi (created 650), later the Prince of Bi (created 684), later the Prince of Ze (created 684, committed suicide 690)
- Li Sujie (李素節) (b. 645), originally the Prince of Yong (created 650), later the Prince of Xun (created 656), demoted to Prince of Poyang (demoted 676), later the Prince of Ge (created 684), later the Prince of Xu (created 684, executed 690)
- Li Hong (李弘) (b. 652), originally the Prince of Dai (created 653), later the Crown Prince (created 656, died 675), posthumously honored Emperor Xiaojing with the temple name Yizong
- Li Xián (李賢) (note different tone than his brother) (b. 653), name changed to Li De (李德) 672, changed back to Li Xián 674, originally the Prince of Lu (created 655), later the Prince of Pei (created 661), later the Prince of Yong (created 672), later the Crown Prince (created 675), later demoted to commoner rank (demoted 680, forced to commit suicide 684), posthumously initially honored the Prince of Yong, later honored Crown Prince Zhanghuai
- Li Xiǎn (李顯) (note different tone than his brother) (b. 655), name changed to Li Zhe (李哲) 677, changed back to Li Xiǎn 698, changed to Wu Xian (武顯) 700, changed back to Li Xian 705, initially the Prince of Zhou (created 656), later the Prince of Ying (created 677), later the Crown Prince (created 680), later Emperor Zhongzong of Tang (enthroned 684), later demoted to Prince of Luling (demoted 684), later the Crown Prince (created 698), later emperor again (705)
- Li Dan (李旦), né Li Xulun (李旭輪) (b. 662), name changed to Li Lun (李輪) 669, changed again to Li Dan 678, changed again to Wu Lun (武輪) 690, changed again to Wu Dan (武旦) 698, changed back to Li Dan 705, originally the Prince of Yin (created 662), later the Prince of Yu (created 666), later the Prince of Ji (created 669), later the Prince of Xiang (created 675), later the Prince of Yu (created 678), later Emperor Ruizong of Tang (enthroned 684), later demoted to Crown Prince (demoted 690), later demoted to Prince of Xiang (demoted 698), later emperor again (710)
- Unnamed princess (daughter of Empress Wu)
- Princess Yiyang
- Princess Xuancheng, later Princess Gao'an
- Princess Taiping (forced to commit suicide 713)
Read more about this topic: Emperor Gaozong Of Tang
Other articles related to "personal information, information, personal":
... In July 2011, Cyworld/Nate was hacked into by criminals who stole the personal information of more than 35 million users ... The information for almost all of the Cyworld/Nate members was compromised ... Because Cyworld/Nate requires its members to submit personal information for membership, the 2011 Nate Data Leakage was quite detrimental as the hackers had the members' resident registration numbers, phone ...
... The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act ("PIPEDA") governs the topic of data privacy, and how private-sector companies can collect, use and disclose ... to assure other governments that Canadian privacy laws were strong enough to protect the personal information of citizens of other nationalities ... creates provisions of the Canadian Standards Association's Model Code for the Protection of Personal Information, developed in 1995 ...
... with which the mark is doing business, in order to extract personal information which can then be used, for example, to steal money ... exactly like email from that business, and will ask the mark to "verify" some personal information at the website, to which a link is provided, in order to "reactivate" his blocked account ... The site contains a form asking for personal information such as credit card numbers, which the mark feels compelled to give or lose all access to the service ...
... Anonymity De-identification Personal identifier Personal identity Pseudonymity Bundesdatenschutzgesetz ...
Famous quotes containing the words information and/or personal:
“Many more children observe attitudes, values and ways different from or in conflict with those of their families, social networks, and institutions. Yet todays young people are no more mature or capable of handling the increased conflicting and often stimulating information they receive than were young people of the past, who received the information and had more adult control of and advice about the information they did receive.”
—James P. Comer (20th century)
“I am what is mine. Personality is the original personal property.”
—Norman O. Brown (b. 1913)